Ultimate Fitness Swim Spa
This fitness swim spa is the perfect addition to any home. There are 38 adjustable and
interchangeable stainless steel jets to maximize your therapeutic experience and 3
independently operable, variable flow river swim jets controlled and operated by their own swim
pump system. The swim pump system is powered by 3 ultra-swim jet pumps. The seating area has
one high-flow, two-speed jet pump. You can increase or decrease the water flow to any
particular jet for a more personalized massage experience. Also included is a smaller, 24-hour
circulation pump to constantly move water through the filters for continuous cleaning, reducing
your chemical and electrical costs.
This spa has a Dream Collar (reverse neck jet) seat with a contouring pillow specifically designed for neck and shoulder massage therapy and a leg jet full-body seat for a total hydrotherapy experience. (We also offer this swim spa in a 33-jet model with a one lounger and seat configuration, contact for details and pick either spa.) An exercise system containing a swim bar, tensions bands, and a rowing tension set comes with your purchase. Also included are 4 water fountains and multi-colored LED accent lights to add even more ambiance. Work out to your favorite tunes with FM Stereo and iPod stereo system, transducers speakers on all sides and a subwoofer--also all included.
The spa is handmade to your individual specifications. We only use Lucite crosslink acrylic with Microban. Microban is an anti-bacterial compound incorporated into the shell of the spa preventing bacteria growth. This allows for a non-slip, non-corrosive surface that actually aides in the cleanliness of the spa. This coupled with our Q-Zone ozonator, a system that oxidizes the water, killing bacteria. Chemical maintenance is drastically reduced, saving you time and money. All of our spas are fully enclosed and fully insulated with closed cell polyurethane foam to guarantee the best heating results possible.
The spa acrylic is available in sierra or platinum white (white with a silver accent) color. The synthetic maintenance free side paneling is available in either a charcoal gray or Capistrano (mahogany) color. Two locking virgin foam covers matching the side paneling and 2 slide-under cover lifters come standard with purchase. Also included is a complete three-month, all-natural chemical kit and hose filter attachment. The filter allows for the best possible water when filling the spa and the kit maintains chemical levels without the harsh abrasive use of chlorine.
Once you have placed your order and Sam's club has processed it, a spa representative will call you to go over the power requirements, shipping and color options. You will also receive a welcome letter, a check list to help insure you are ready for a spa and color options via email. Question on this can also be answered via email or the toll free number listed here.
We use only top-of-the-line products to achieve optimum performance. Let our 30-plus years of building spas work for you!
For additional information please call us at 1.877.263.8585
- 220/240 V dedicated line
- 60 Amp Breaker
- 38 Adjustable Stainless Steel Jets
- 3 Variable Flow River Swim Jets
- Cover: Virgin foam - 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" tapered 2 lb. foam insulating cover with safety locks (color coordinates with cabinet color)
- Steps includes (Y/N)
- Seating: 4 ? 6 People
- 1 Dream Collar Seat
- 1 Full Body Seat
- All Seats + Swim Area
- Acrylic (tub): Lucite acrylic with Microban, preventing bacteria growth, reinforced with 2 layers of spray on hand rolled fiberglass, making it one of the strongest tubs on the market.
- Maintenance Free Synthetic Cabinet Paneling: Highly durable weather resistant panels, non load bearing and available in gray or Capistrano (mahogany) coloring
- Ambiance: 4 adjustable water fountains , multi-colored LED accent lighting
- FM radio, iPod set up with transducer speakers and subwoofer
- Filtration: 2 easily accessible 50ft filters. 1 Q-Zone ozonator, which oxidizes the water killing bacteria and mold 24 hours a day
- 3 month all natural chemical kit and hose filter attachment included with purchase
- Pumps: 3 high flow 4HP frame mounted pumps, with a combined 960gpm (gallons per minute) flow just for the River Swim Jets, 1 Executive two-speed, high-flow pump for the seats, A 24hr 50gpm continuous circulation pump
- Balboa on Board Top Side Control Panel: Digital readings with easy to use control buttons
- Insulation: Fully enclosed and fully insulated enclosure prevents animals and debris from entering the spa's underbelly, closed cell polyurethane foam fully insulated cabinetry allowing for maximum heat insulation and noise reduction with minimum operating costs
- Heater: Balboa 5.5 kW flow through dual thermostat heating unit, capable of maintaining heat levels from 60 degrees (f) to 104 degrees (f)
- Adjustable topside air regulators to control the amount of air used by the jets
- ADA compliant, UL listed, ETL listed
- Dimensions: 174??L × 90??W × 53??H
- Weight Dry: 1,750 lbs.
- Weight Filled: 16,150 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 1750 USG
- Plumbing: 2?? piping and heavy duty gate valves glued, clamped, and sealed allowing for maximum water pressure at the jet head
- Shipping and final placement included (conditions apply, contact for details)
- 14.5 x 7.6 x 4. Stereo and Exercise Package
- A licensed electrical contractor is required for installation
- The electrical supply for the spa must include a suitably rated switch or circuit breaker to open all ungrounded supply conductors to comply with Section 422-20 of the National Electric Code, ANSI/NFPA 70
- Wire size must be appropriate per NEC and/or local codes
- 4 #6 copper wires (copper only)
- The electrical circuit for the spa must include a suitable ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) as required by NEC Article 680-42
- The disconnecting means must be readily accessible to the spa's occupant, but installed at least 5 feet (1.5 m) from the spa water
- Conduits can be placed anywhere along the inside spa
- In an effort to continually improve our products, specifications and features may be subject to change without notice.
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information15 Years - Structure
7 Years - Acrylic (Finish)
5 Years - Parts
90 days- Cover (where applicable)
There is no additional information available for this item.