Ultimate Dual-Temperature Stereo Swim Spa
About this itemSwim against a current with the speed of your choice, or relax in a 5-star, best of class spa.
This swim/fitness spa with two separate temperature areas is the perfect addition to any home.
There are 37 adjustable and interchangeable stainless steel jets on the spa side to maximize
your therapeutic experience and 6 independently-operable, patented swim jets, controlled and
operated by a swim pump system on the swim side. The swim pump system is powered by 3
ultra-swim jet pumps. The spa side has 1 high-flow, two-speed jet pump. You can increase or
decrease the water flow to any particular jet for a more personalized massage experience. Also
included is a smaller 24-hour circulation pump to constantly move water through the filters for
continuous cleaning, reducing your chemical and electrical costs.
The spa side has a Dream Collar (reverse neck jet) seat with a contouring pillow specifically designed for neck and shoulder massage therapy and two full loungers for a total hydrotherapy experience. The swim area has built in steps to enter and exit from the spa side. There is a separate control panel to control the speed of the 6 (3 sets of 2) swim jets. An exercise system containing a swim bar, tensions bands and a rowing tension set comes with your purchase. There are 2 water fountains, a cascading waterfall and multi-colored LED accent lights to add even a more tranquil ambiance. Spa comes with a FM radio, iPod stereo, with transducers speakers and subwoofer.
The spa is handmade to your individual specifications. We only use Lucite crosslink acrylic with Microban. Microban is an anti-bacterial compound incorporated into the shell of the spa, preventing bacteria growth. This allows for a non-slip, non-corrosive surface that actually aides in the cleanliness of the spa. This coupled with 2 Q-Zone ozonators, a system that oxidizes the water, killing bacteria so chemical maintenance is drastically reduced, saving you time and money. All of our spas are fully-enclosed and fully-insulated with closed cell polyurethane foam to guarantee the best heating results possible.
The spa acrylic comes in a Sierra color. The synthetic, maintenance-free side paneling is available in either a charcoal gray or Capistrano (mahogany) color. Two locking virgin foam covers matching the side paneling and 2 slide-under cover lifters come standard with purchase. Also included is a complete 3-month, all natural chemical kit and hose filter attachment. The filter allows for the best possible water when filling the spa and the kit maintains chemical levels without the harsh abrasive use chlorine.
Once you have placed your order and Sam's club has processed it, a spa representative will call you to go over the power requirements, shipping and color options. You will also receive a welcome letter, a check list to help insure you are ready for a spa and color options via email. Question on this can also be answered via email or the toll free number listed here.
We use only top of the line products to achieve optimum performance. Let our 30 plus years of building spas work for you!
- 43 Adjustable Stainless Steel Jets
- 6 Variable-Flow Swim Jets
- Cover: Virgin foam - 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" tapered 2 lb. foam insulating cover with safety locks (color coordinates with cabinet color)
- Seats 5 Adults (Spa Side)
- 1 Dream Collar Seat
- 2 Full-Body Lounger Seats
- Layout: Duel Lounger + Swim Area
- Acrylic (tub): Lucite acrylic with Microban, preventing bacteria growth, reinforced with 2 layers of spray on hand rolled fiberglass making it one of the strongest tubs on the market
- Maintenance-Free Synthetic Cabinet Paneling: Highly durable weather resistant panels, non load bearing and available in gray or Capistrano (mahogany) coloring
- Ambiance: 1 cascading waterfall feature, 2 adjustable water fountains, iPod, FM radio stereo, transducers speakers and a subwoofer
- Multi-colored LED accent lighting
- 4 Easily-accessible 50 ft. filters
- Dual Q-Zone ozonators, oxidize the water killing bacteria and mold 24 hours a day
- 3 High-flow 4HP frame mounted pumps, with a combined 960gpm (gallons per minute) flow just for the swim jets, 1 executive two speed high flow pump for the spa side, a 24hr 50gpm continuous circulation pump
- Dual Balboa on Board Top Side Control Panels: Digital readings with easy-to-use control buttons
- Fully enclosed and fully insulated enclosure prevents animals and debris from entering the spas underbelly, closed cell polyurethane foam fully insulated cabinetry allowing for maximum heat insulation and noise reduction with minimum operating costs
- Balboa 5.5 kW (swim side) Balboa 4.1 kW (spa side), independently operable, both are flow through dual thermostat heating units, capable of maintaining heat levels from 60 degrees (f) to 104 degrees (f)
- Adjustable top side air regulators to control the amount of air used by the jets
- 3-Month, all-natural Eco-one chemical kit and hose filter attachment included with purchase
- Plumbing: 2’’ piping and heavy duty gate valves glued, clamped, and sealed allowing for maximum water pressure at the jet head
- Product weight without water: 2,200 lbs
- Product weight with water: 18,200 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 2000 USG
- Exercise Kit: 1 attachable swim bar, 1 rowing tension set, 2 tension bands
- Shipping and final placement included (conditions apply, contact for details) For additional information call us toll free at 1.877.263.8585. For more details and pictures e-mail us at email@example.com
- A licensed electrical contractor is required for installation
- The electrical supply for the spa must include a suitably rated switch or circuit breaker to open all ungrounded supply conductors to comply with Section 422-20 of the National Electric Code, ANSI/NFPA 70
- Wire size must be appropriate per NEC and/or local codes
- 2 (two) 220/240 V dedicated lines
- 2 (two) 60 Amp Breakers
- 2 (two) sets of 4 #6 copper wires (copper only)
- The electrical circuit for the spa must include a suitable ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) as required by NEC Article 680-42
- The disconnecting means must be readily accessible to the spa's occupant, but installed at least 5 feet (1.5 m) from the spa water
- Conduits can be placed anywhere along the inside spa
- In an effort to continually improve our products, specifications and features may be subject to change without notice
228" L × 92" H × 48" W
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
15 years on spa structure. The structure is steel. The spa fiberglass structure is warranted against support failure for 12 years from the original date of purchase. The acrylic spa shell is warranted against cracking, blistering or delaminating for 7 years from the original date of purchase date.
4 years on plumbing: spa sittings and plumbing are warranted against leaks due to defects in materials or workmanship for 3 years from the original date of purchase. 4 years on standard equipment, i.e. electronic control systems, jet pumps(s) and heater.