TurboTax Home & Business Federal + E-File + State 2013
by TurboTax | Item #: 197823 | Model #: 423045 |(18914) |
- $ 0 1 0.01
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- Free Pickup
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
- Get your taxes done right and your maximum refund
- Customizes based on your job, family, etc.
- Expert help if you need it (fees may apply)
- Get your personal and small business taxes done right
- Designed for sole proprietors, self-employed, consultants, 1099 contractors and single-owner LLCs
- Provides extra guidance for self-employment income and helps you find small business deductions for your expenses, home office, etc.
- Create W2 and 1099-MISC forms for your employees and contractors*
- Customizes to your situation by searching over 350 deductions and credits based on your job, family and life
- Get expert help if you need it (fees may apply)
- Up-to-date with the latest tax and healthcare laws
- Free Federal E-File included
- Includes one TurboTax State product download
Get your taxes done right with TurboTax.
TurboTax coaches you every step of the way, double checks your return and answers any questions you may have, so you can be confident you’re getting your maximum refund.
- There’s no tax knowledge required. TurboTax asks questions that are easy to understand and answer.
- Customized for select industries. TurboTax treats you as an individual and provides an experience tailored to your business by spotting commonly-overlooked deductions.
- Up-to-date with the latest tax laws including information on the impact of the new healthcare laws on your business taxes.
- TurboTax product support is available. You know you won’t get stuck if you have a question.
- TurboTax helps keep your return safe by flagging areas that might trigger an audit. If anything does come up, TurboTax tells you how to fix it. Plus, audit support tools give you access to step-by-step guidance on what to do if the IRS contacts you.