Tropic Bahama Corded Solar Shade
Select your options
Choose a Size:
Used as an exterior solar shade that blocks the sun before it hits your window or patio. By blocking the sun before it hits your window or patio, you can dramatically reduce heat build-up, fading of furniture and glares on your TV or computer.
Multiple Sizes Available:
If your home or patio heats up from the sun hitting it, then our shades are perfect for you. Our shades block the sun before it heats up your window or patio. This dramatically reduces heat and glare inside your home or patio. Keystone shades block up to 88% of UVA rays. Additionally, our shades block the sun, not your view, so you are able to enjoy the scenery.
These shades feature our “easy install system”. All hardware that is needed to install the shade comes with the product. The cord has been designed to raise and the lower the shade with very little effort. Our Bungee tie down system allows the shade to flex during moderate wind conditions, so it won’t hit your window or patio.
This shade comes in 4’, 6’, 8’ and 10’ widths. All shades have an 8’ fabric drop. Available fabric colors include Maui (72% UVA block), Tropic Bahama (85% UVA block), Caribbean (90% UVA block), Kona (90% UVA block) and Granite (90% UVA block). All valances are oil-rubbed bronze in color.
- 86% UVA block
- Greenguard certified
- Approved by The Melanoma International Foundation
- Shade comes fully assembled, just install brackets using installation template (not included with 10’ shades) and click shade into place
- Our brackets allow for easy installation and removal for painting, cleaning, etc.
- Full 3-sided aluminum valance with metal end caps that fully encases and protects the shade
- Clutch requires little effort to raise and lower the shade; Only a few pulls are required to raise and lower the shade
- Clutch can be easily moved from right side operation to left side operation
- Stylish bottom tube is wrapped in fabric
There is no additional information available for this item.