Traditional LivingŪ Premium Laminate Flooring - Autumn Slate; 8MM + 2MM Underlayment Thick - 1PK
Square Foot Coverage: 17.65 sq. ft.
Price Per Square Foot: $1.91
Traditional Living premium laminate offers the beauty of natural hardwood, coupled with performance, value and carefree maintenance of laminate for easy, everyday living. Covered by a Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty, Traditional Living flooring offers beauty and durability for years to come.
How many cartons will I need? (PDF)
Traditional Living premium laminate offers the beauty of natural hardwood, coupled with performance, value and carefree maintenance of laminate for easy, everyday living. Laminate flooring offers more scratch and wear resistance than hardwood and a unique glue-less do-it-yourself dual-locking joint system; just click it together, no glue, no nails, no mess! The product features premium attached underlayment for added sound reduction and ease of installation.
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty: Guaranteed against wear, stain and fading.
- Durable: Perfect for heavy residential wear. Thicker, moisture resistant core for greater stability.
- Value: Premium quality construction and features at a value price.
- Easy Installation: Do-it-yourself click together planks. Attached underlayment for comfort and ease of installation.
- Easy to Maintain: Just sweep, wipe clean or damp mop.
- For a concrete sub floor, Moisturbloc? Polyethylene film (Sam's Club Item #708607) or an equivalent moisture barrier is required.
- WARNING TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining of this product may generate wood dust, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a respirator or other safeguards for personal protection.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationTraditional Living provides the following limited lifetime residential warranty to the original purchaser for as long as he or she owns the flooring:
(1) the laminate surface will not wear through; (2) the floor will not fade due to sun or electrical light; (3) the floor will not stain; (4) the floor will resist damage from moisture due to damp mopping and everyday spills when removed promptly; and (5) the joint will remain secure under normal use conditions.
There is no additional information available for this item.