Traditional Living® Raven Oak Premium Laminate Flooring
Price Per Square Foot: $1.80
Traditional Living premium laminate offers the style of natural hardwood, coupled with performance, value and carefree maintenance of laminate for easy, everyday living.
How many cartons will I need? (PDF)
Traditional Living premium laminate offers the style of natural hardwood, coupled with performance, value and carefree maintenance of laminate for easy, everyday living. Laminate flooring offers more scratch and wear resistance than hardwood and a unique glueless do-it-yourself dual-locking joint system; just click it together, no glue, no nails, no mess! The product features premium attached underlayment for maximum sound reduction and ease of installation. To protect it all the product has a lifetime limited residential warranty. If you have purchased the same product color from Lock ‘n Seal™ or LivingFlooring™ at Sam’s Club in the past, they will work seamlessly with Traditional Living flooring.
Key Selling Features:
- 8MM + 2MM Underlayment Thick
- Ultra-realistic woods designs – stunning, realistic decors that transform any room
- Easy, DIY-friendly installation with secure glueless click joints
- Coordinating moldings available on samsclub.com
- Resists scratches, stains and fading – perfect for kitchens, hallways and family rooms
- Premium attached underlayment for easier installation
- Effortless upkeep – just sweep, wipe clean or damp mop
- Sample available on samsclub.com (#857220) (Note: samples represent one section of the plank and cannot show entire variation of décor color and grain; sample size is approximately 3.5" x 8")
- 8mm plank thickness with attached 2mm premium underlayment
- With concrete sub floor must use Moisturbloc™ Polyethylene film (#708607)
- Plank Dimensions: 47 7/8"L x 7 5/8"W x 3/8"H
- Area per carton: 17.65 sq. ft.
- Planks per carton: 7
- Weight per carton: 29 lbs.
For more information, please contact us at 1.800.325.7062.
When ordering 5 or more cartons this item is shipped through a freight company. It will be the Member’s responsibility to unload, move and unpack items.
WARNING TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Traditional Living Flooring and Simple Solutions moldings are wood products. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products generates wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a respirator or other safeguards for personal protection.
USA and Canada
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationLifetime Limited Residential Warranty
Traditional Living Premium Laminate provides the following Lifetime Limited Residential Warranty to the original purchaser:
1) The floor will not fade due to sun or electrical light
2) The floor will not stain
3) The laminate surface will not wear through
4) The joint will remain secure under normal use conditions
COMPLETE WARRANTY AND CONDITIONS LISTED ON PACKAGING
There is no additional information available for this item.