Touchstone Harrison TV Lift Cabinet
About this itemThe Harrison TV Lift Cabinet with it's patent-pending whisper-lift technology is just right for turning your bedroom into a media-rich environment – minus the tangled mess of cords stuffed behind an outdated TV stand.
The Harrison Theater Lift cabinet by Touchstone Home Products is made of solid birch and finished in espresso. As seen on the TODAY show, the all new Harrison combines clean lines with a rich espresso finish to create a gorgeous cabinet with a contemporary twist. Indulge in the beauty and fine craftsmanship of this solid birch cabinet that features Touchstone's new exclusive built-in component shelf. It also features solid birch with espresso veneers with inset wood panels. Touchstone's component shelf provides space for your sound system, cable box or satellite receiver, so it raises with your TV. When the lift rises, your remotes can be used to operate all your components. The cabinet arrives ready for plug-and-play operation so you'll be enjoying the home theater experience in minutes. Finished on all sides, the Harrison is a refreshing compliment to a bedroom or any room in the home. It features the Touchstone signature Whisper Lift and accommodates plasma and LCD Flat screen TV's as large as 45" wide and 28" tall.
Touchstone factories use a 7-step finishing process to achieve the highest quality finish possible. All Theater Lift Cabinets are built with kiln-dried hardwood, hardwood veneers and tropical hardwoods, with no particle board. Each unit comes with a Radio Frequency wireless remote control, for single remote operation of the cabinet lift.
Standard shipping via White Glove furniture carrier is included in the quoted price. Touchstone provides customers the extra care you would expect from an industry leader. Our premiere white glove delivery package includes the following:
- Delivered by two tradespeople
- Position cabinet to homeowner’s specifications (up to 1 flight of stairs)
- Unpack and fully assemble cabinet
- Double-check all services are to client’s satisfaction
- Remove and recycle all packaging
- Espresso Finish-Wood
- Solid wood
- Solid metal
- Finishing Process: Our 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
- Solid Wood Construction: The finest woods are carefully selected for all cabinet sides, tops and panels, and matched for grain and color. Solid wood makes these cabinets as durable as they are beautiful.
- English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet
- Classic, solid metal hardware
- Whisper Lift technology is ultra-smooth and whisper quiet
- All software and electronics housed in “plug and play” control boxes that are easy and simple to operate
- Wireless and wired remote control devices included
- Digital-coded security and safety locking features
- TV Lift fully extended reaches 66"
- Set desired TV viewing height with wired remote
- QuickConnect TV mounting bracket makes installation any easy 10 minute activity
- Lifts and control boxes are UL approved
- Mesh cable management included