Tommee Tippee Sippee Cup, Set of 4
About this item
- Designed for babies 9 months and older
- Helps kids learn to drink for themselves
- Lightweight with easy-grip sides, perfect for little hands
- Super soft spout is gentle on your baby's delicate gums
From nine months onwards, your little one will be crawling and toddling, so they’ll need to start drinking more fluids. This Sippee Cup with a 10-oz. capacity is the perfect choice at this stage. It helps busy toddlers drink enough liquids to be happy and hydrated all day. With its chunky design, easy-grip sides and soft non-spill spout, this sippie cup helps your little one to drink from cups just like grownups. As with all Tommee Tippee cups, it works with handles from other cups in the range if your little one is happier that way and the nonspill valve is removable. The Tommee Tippee Sippee Cup has a simple two-part design that’s super easy to clean, either in hot, soapy water or on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- Helps Babies Develop Grownup Skills: This 10-oz. (300ml) cup helps your child learn to drink from a cup like mom and dad. The large capacity also keeps your little one happy and hydrated for a day full of activity - standing, crawling, walking and running.
- Thrills not Spills: The clever non-spill valve keeps your little one nice and dry as they set off on their big adventures. And if you fancy a bit of free flow action, the valve simply clicks out in one piece and off you go!
- Easy to Assemble and Clean: Toddlers are messy! And everything they touch gets messy too. But don’t worry, this cup comes in three simple parts that click apart easily and can be washed in hot soapy water or on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- Gentle and Safe - Your baby’s gums can be highly sensitive, especially when teething, so our super soft spout is incredibly smooth and gentle in their tiny mouth. Of course all our cups are BPA free and the sippee cup is suitable for steam sterilizing.