Sunflowers - Tinted - 40 Stems
- $ 64 98 64.98
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
About this item
- Stem Length: 24"
- Bloom Size: Approx 1”
- Grown in the USA
Mix of Tinted Sunflowers. Perfect for your event, resale or individual needs. Please have someone available to receive and process the bulk sunflowers on the delivery date. For further information regarding care and handling please see our Flower Care Guide.
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the blooms. Each box contains the following:
- 3 bunches Orange sunflowers, 2 bunches Red sunflowers, 3 bunches Sunbeam sunflowers
- Each bunch contains 5 stems
- Sunflowers feature 1 bloom per stem
- Stem length (approximation): 55 cm/ 24 in
Suggested delivery date of at least 2-3 days before your event Substitution Policy: To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance. Flower Care Guide: Bulk Sunflower Care and Handling Guide: Sunflowers are shipped directly from flower farms in Southern California. Before shipping your flowers, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your sunflowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the sunflowers will bloom beautifully.
- Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add flower preservative to the containers, if you received any. If you did not, you can purchase some at your local florist shop.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Allow flowers at least 48 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
To keep the sunflowers fresh:
- Please maintain an adequate amount of water in the container at all times. The flowers will drink a large amount of water especially upon arrival as they have been travelling some time without water.
- Change the water every 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy.
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand. Since bulk flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery. Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Order Cancellation Information : Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 7 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
This product does not ship to AK,HI or PR
Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If you are not completely satisfied with your product please contact us immediately to request a refund or replacement. Requests for replacements must be received prior to 2:00 pm CST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Replacements will only be provided if the flowers arrive in poor condition. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence. Order cancellation requests must be received at least four days prior to the delivery date. Orders cancelled less than four days before the delivery date will not be refunded. Please call 888-746-7726 Option 3 and speak to a Member Service Representative.