Time Pilot Vetro Electronic Time Clock
View a video of this product.
The Vetro is an electronic time clock with secure iButton Technology and capacitive touch screen. More reliable and durable than fingerprint techology, employees clock in and out using the nearly indestructable iButton on their keychain or, if allowed, their four digit ID number using the clock's touch screen. The Vetro can be used as a standalone device or connected to a local area network. The data for 500 employees and 12,000+ transactions can be collected through the clock's USB port using the supplied USB drive or through the network in realtime. Data is processed with the simple but powerful TimePilot software to calculate overtime, keep track of vacation, holiday, sick, personal time, etc. and can be in dozens of different reports. Interfaces are available for many different payroll packages including Quickbooks, ADP and Paychex.
- Secure, reliable iButton technology for employee identification
- Sleek, capacitive black touch screen with blue LED lit keys
- 3.5" full color LCD display
- 500 employee capacity
- 12,000 transactions
- Operates standalone or networked
- Retrieve data with USB drive or through local area network
- No moving parts
- Simple, easy-to-use software
- Handles weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly and customer pay periods
- 3 levels of overtime
- Handles holiday, vacation, sick, personal time, jury duty and bereavement time
- Late/early tracking
- Manages breaks
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 year parts
90 days labor
There is no additional information available for this item.