Clear all selections
26 items from $0 to $750$0 $750
Time Clocks & Recorders
Sort by: Top Selling
Results 1- 26 of 26 Page 1 of 1
Item #: 789283 |Model #: PIX-55/A180+ More details
- Model: PIX-55
- Clock has the ability to receive the signal from the atomic clock insuring time setting is correct.
Item #: 705050 |Model #: FPT-80/A843+ More details
- Time Guardian FPT-80 Time Clock is an employee time tracking system designed to eliminate “buddy punching."
- Two punch options: Fingerprint or Pin Number
- Track and report wages, tips and bonuses
- Can export to Excel
Item #: 932347 |Model #: 391437S+ More details
This standalone or networked time clock is more reliable than fingerprint technology.
Item #: 627483 |Model #: PIX-75/A187+ More details
- Model: PIX-75
- Syncs with the atomic clock and prints in regular or military time
- Easy to use with voice activated or button programming
- 13 pre-set messages
- Battery backup, lithium battery included
- Uses Amano Time Clock replacement ribbon – Item#: 376887
Item #: 901680 |Model #: MTX-15/A300+ More details
Record total hours worked for up to 100 employees with two punch options.
Item #: 376887 |Model #: CE-315151+ More details
This replacement ribbon is compatible w/ the Amano PIX-15, PIX-10, PIX-55 & TCX series time clocks.
Item #: 456240 |Model #: TCX-11/5477+ More details
Set this clock once, and it takes care of the rest.
Item #: 601764 |Model #: 010182000+ More details
This Acroprint® ES700 digital time recorder and document stamp prints 13 preset messages.
Item #: 94800 |Model #: 29421N+ More details
Royal iButtons allow you to add up to 500 additional employees to your Royal TimePilot Vetro Digital Time Clock and Attendance system.
Item #: 951834 |Model #: ACP011070413+ More details
Acroprint® Model 125 Heavy-Duty Manual Print Time Recorder
Item #: 122265 |Model #: PIX-55/A182+ More details
This time clock features programmable print styles, battery backup, automatic date and daylight saving time adjustments and more.
Item #: 601743 |Model #: 01107040A+ More details
This is a Acroprint® model 125 heavy-duty manual print time recorder.
Back to top
Results 1- 26 of 26 Page 1 of 1
Time Clock Buying Info
- Time clocks enable you to track exactly when employees arrive and leave the building. Discrepancies are eliminated, and you are assured of only compensating for hours worked.
- Some employee time clocks can track other statistics as well including absences, payroll summaries, employee lists, overtime reports, and more.
- Time clocks provide assurance to the employees as well. They will know that a reliable machine is properly tracking the time spent working. There is a feeling of assurance related to their paycheck.
- There are a variety of time recorders for your convenience. What is the structure of your business? Whose time do you want to track? What are the specific needs you would like your time recorder system to address? These are questions you must answer before shopping for a time clock.
- Self-totaling time clocks compute payroll time for you. Combine clocks and software to compile employee times in order to make the payroll process easier and more efficient.
- Biometric time clocks use the technology of hand topography. Employees only need to scan their hands over the device in order for the system to track their times and presence. The systems are extremely reliable, making each employee completely distinguished.
- Date and time stamp time clocks can be used like traditional punch time clocks, yet offer more options. Track incoming mail, tax receipts, phone messages, lab reports, and more.
- Most employee tracking devices are compatible with PC software such as Excel. You can have the time clocks accurately track data and then transport the intelligence into work databases and records.