The Volcano All-Seats Spa
• 64 Jets
• Seating for 7 adults
• Choice of Gray or Capistrano Cabinet
We use only top-of-the-line products to achieve optimum performance with little to no
This 6 - 8 person all seats spa is the perfect addition to any backyard or sunroom. There are 50 adjustable and interchangeable stainless steel faced jets to maximize your therapeutic experience. The jetting system is powered by 3 Ultra-ssage jet pumps. You can increase or decrease the water flow to any particular jet for a more personalized hydrotherapy experience. Also included is a smaller, 24-hour circulation pump to constantly move water through the filters for continuous cleaning, reducing your chemical and electrical costs.
There are 2 Dreamcollar (reverse neck jet) seats with contouring pillows specifically designed for neck and shoulder massage therapy. A cascading waterfall and contouring pillows add even a more tranquil ambiance. The spa is handmade to your individual specifications. We only use Lucite crosslink acrylic with Microban. Microban is an anti-bacterial compound incorporated into the shell of the spa, preventing bacteria growth. This allows for a non-slip, non-corrosive surface that actually aides in the cleanliness of the spa. This coupled with our Q-Zone ozonator, a system that oxidizes the water killing bacteria, chemical maintenance is drastically reduced, saving you time and money. All of our spas are fully enclosed and fully insulated with closed-cell polyurethane foam to guarantee the best heating results possible.
The spa comes in a multitude of colors ranging from Platinum White (marble finish) to Summer Sapphire (deep blue). The synthetic maintenance-free rock side paneling is available only in gray. A locking virgin foam cover matching the side paneling comes standard with purchase. Contact us for a full list of color options. Also included is a complete 3-month all natural Ecoone chemical kit and hose filter attachment. The filter allows for the best possible water when filling the spa and the kit maintains chemical levels without the harsh abrasive use chlorine.
Sit back and relax in the warm soothing waters of a spa. Throughout the ages warm water immersion has been proven to restore the mind, body and spirit. Watch as your aches and pains disappear, your sleeping cycles improve and the tension in your joints, hands and feet vanish with our Volcano Spa.
Once you have placed your order and Sam's club has processed it, a spa representative will call you to go over the power requirements, shipping and color options. You will also receive a welcome letter, a check list to help insure you are ready for a spa and color options via email. Question on this can also be answered via email or the toll free number listed here.
Let our 30-plus years of building spas work for you!
For additional information call us toll free at 1.877.263.8585. For more details and pictures e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 64 Adjustable Stainless Steel-Faced Jets
- Adjustable Water Fountain Feature
- Adjustable Waterfall Feature
- Virgin Foam Lockable Cover, Black in color included
- 2 Dreamcollar Seats
- 4 Contouring Head Pillows
- Interior: Lucite Crosslink Acrylic with Microban in your choice of colors
- Exterior: Maintenance Free Synthetic Side Paneling
- L.E.D. Accent Lightening
- 24-hour Filtration System
- 4 Individual Pumps
- 3 - 3HP 220 gpm Jet Pumps
- 1 - 24 hr Circulation Pump
- Balboa Control Panel
- Fully Insulated with Closed-Cell Polyurethane Spray Foam and Reflectix Heat Barrier
- 4.0 kW Balboa Heater
- Ozone Sanitation System
- Electrical requirements: See Below
- Curbside Delivery Included
- 240 V spas must be permanently connected (hard wired) to the power supply; supplying power to the spa which is not in accordance with these instructions will void the manufacturer's warranty
- The power supplied to the spa must be a dedicated circuit with no other appliances or lights sharing the power
- Wire size must be appropriate per NEC and/or local codes
- Wire size is determined by length of run from breaker box to spa and maximum current draw
- All wiring must be copper to ensure adequate connections
- Do not use aluminum wire
- The electrical supply for the spa must include a suitably rated switch or circuit breaker to open all ungrounded supply conductors to comply with Section 422-20 of the National Electric Code, ANSI/NFPA 70
- The disconnecting means must be readily accessible to the spa's occupant, but installed at least 5 feet (1.5 m) from the spa water
- The electrical circuit for the spa must include a suitable ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) as required by NEC Article 680-42
- Instructions for wiring the spa are included in the spa pack on delivery 50 amp breaker, 4 copper #6 wires run from circuit breaker box to spa
- Conduit can be placed anywhere along the spa kick plate for a clean look and easy installation - attach/drill a hole for the conduit, run wires through hollow bottom of spa
- Final connections can be found on the control panel side of the spa
- Remove side panels to uncover final connections
- A licensed electrical contractor is required for installation
This item ships to the 48 contiguous states only via curbside delivery. Final placement from the curb to the back yard is your responsibility. We recommend you hire a local mover for final placement. Electrical requirements & flat level foundation for placement are the member's responsibility. Estimated delivery time is 4 to 6 weeks. Delivered is by appointment only.
Dimensions and Weight:
Dimensions: 93"L × 93"W × 40"H
Weight: 900 lb. dry weight, 4,900 lb. average filled weight
Water Capacity: 500 gallons
Warranty Information15 Years - Structure
7 Years - Acrylic (Finish)
4 Years - Parts
There is no additional information available for this item.