The Ready Project Ready Fire Bucket
About this item
The Ready Project® Ready Fire™ is the perfect substitute for wood, charcoal or propane. Designed in an easy-to-carry and easy-to-store bucket, Ready Fire is perfect for any emergency situation. Ready Fire burns safely because there are no harmful chemicals. You can even safely store Ready Fire next to The Ready Project Food Storage. Ready Fire lights and burns in wind, rain, sleet or snow. Ready Fire can even burn wet firewood and quickly dry out the wood. Ready Fire has a 30 year shelf life!
View product FAQs. (PDF)
- Safe to use indoors
- No harmful chemicals
- Ignites and burns in rain, sleet, wind, or snow
- 1/2 cup of Ready Fire produces 8-10 inch flame for 15-20 minutes (dependent on conditions)
- Lights in less than a second
- 30 year shelf life
- 15 lb. bucket; stackable and storable
- 160, 1/2 cup portions of Ready Fire
- Barbecues, ; lights briquettes and coals
- Emergency preparedness
- Snow & Winter activities
- Place one scoop of Ready Fire on top of a nonflammable surface.
- Light the fire starter. It will not flare up but will continuously burn.
- Occasionally stir the exposed rocks to obtain the best results.