Teeter Hang Ups SR-250 Inversion Table
Whether you’re searching for natural back pain relief, a way to take proactive care of your joints, or an ideal platform for core strengthening and stretching, the Teeter Hang Ups SR-250 Inversion Table provides a convenient and compact in-home solution. The SR-250 offers a functional, sleek design that remains true to Teeter’s tradition and quality standards.
The SR-250’s smooth surface promotes maximum body slide for a better stretch, facilitating decompression of the spine and joints. Precision-balancing features offer the best control for rotation and oscillation, promoting fluid movement in the joints. Secure lock-out in full inversion allows the user to perform advanced stretching and exercises that build and tone the abs, glutes and legs with faster results.
The SR-250 is independently certified for quality, meeting the tough inversion table requirements written by Underwriter’s Laboratories. It comes with a laminated Owner’s Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference. Designed to easily fold for storage when not in use, the SR-250 carries a 6'6", 250 lbs. user rating and comes with a 1-year warranty.
In just minutes a day, you can experience natural relief of back pain, improve joint health, increase flexibility and build and tone muscles. The SR-250 targets back pain by lengthening and relaxing tense muscles and decompressing the spine which helps realign, rehydrate discs, and reduce pressure on nerves. Even hips, knees and ankles can benefit from decompression with increased ligament strength and shock absorption. A key component of a comprehensive workout, inversion can help to increase flexibility and athletic performance by keeping joints and muscles healthy. With confidence in the SR-250’s stability and strength, you can quickly define the abs and obliques without pressure on the spine and perform inverted squats to sculpt the glutes, thighs and calves.
About Teeter Hang Ups
Like many of his customers, Roger Teeter once suffered from debilitating back pain...until he experienced inversion therapy. An inventor and engineer, Roger realized that inversion therapy could benefit millions of people around the world, if only they could practice it in a secure and comfortable way. Thus, in 1981 Teeter Hang Ups® was born.
Passion is the cornerstone of Roger Teeter's life work. He has staked his name and his reputation on Teeter inversion products, which means quality and service are of utmost importance to him and his company. Currently, Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables listed to UL 1647, a safety standard that tests the unique function of an inversion table with requirements for strength, endurance and key safety features. Unlike large sporting goods manufacturers that turn out hundreds of product lines a year, Teeter specializes in inversion equipment only, providing products that can help you stretch and decompress, relax muscles, improve alignment and take care of your overall back fitness… for a lifetime.
For the past several years, you have likely seen ads on cable TV featuring Roger Teeter, who in his seventies demonstrates a level of fitness and energy that makes thirty-year-olds envious. Aren't you curious what Teeter Hang Ups could do for you?
- Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to meet any mandatory structural or performance requirements. Teeter backs our claims of quality by listing our manual inversion tables to UL 1647, a specification written by Underwriters Laboratories, the foremost product safety certification organization. The spec includes requirements for inversion equipment in regards to stability, reliable function, rotation control, and other key safety factors.
Classic Bed Design:
- The removable, washable nylon backing provides a comfortable inversion platform for maximum body slide for optimum decompression.
Ankle Comfort Dial™:
- The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
Pre-set Rotation Control:
- The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
Unique and Patented Security Features:
- Auto-locking Hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and reliable.
Smooth, Quiet Rotation:
- Specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
Support Hand Grips:
- Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
High Quality Finishes:
- Features scratch-resistant powder coating, embroidered logo and silk-screened height markings.
- 85% pre-assembled with less than 1/4 the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly and owner’s manual.
- Folds in just a few seconds to 28" x 16" x 64" (71 x 41 x 163 cm).
- The following Teeter Hang Ups accessories can be used with the SR-250:
- Vibration Cushion with Far Infrared Neck Pillow – 10 vibrating motors and two Far Infrared heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience
- Gravity Boots – Provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles. Order the Adapter Kit, which comes complete with Gravity Boots and CV Bar for converting the inversion table
81 x 30 x 86
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 Year Warranty
There is no additional information available for this item.