Oriental Lily Table Dance (Choose 40 or 80 Stems)
- $ 164 98 164.98
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
About this item
- Suggested delivery time frame: 5 to 7 days before event
- Choose 40 or 40 stems
- For Sunday events, please choose delivery for Wednesday
- For Monday events, please choose delivery for Thursday
- Please read and follow Care Guide in Specifications
- Lilies will come in tight buds, please allow enough time to open
- Stem Length:40-50cm
- Imported from Colombia
Table Dance lily is a stunning Sugar Pink Oriental Trumpet, ideal for bridal bouquet and wedding flowers.
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date.
For further information regarding care and handling please see our Flower Care Guide.
- Recommended delivery date is 5 to 7 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Tuesday
- Bloom Count: each stem has an average of 3 to 5 blooms.
- Color: Pink
- Lilies are shipped with 5 or 10 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band and packed with a plastic sleeve for protection during shipping.
- Average stem length is 28 to 33 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days. Life expectancy will depend on the temperature. Cooler temperatures will result in a longer vase life.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Lilies are shipped in bud form, their appearance won't be the same as the picture on the day the flowers are received. They will bloom in full beauty in 5-8 days.
Care & Handling
Bulk Lily flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and your flowers will remain beautiful.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging.
- Fill your container with fresh, lukewarm water to the desired level and optionally add floral preservative.
- Remove all leaves that fall below the water line.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately one inch from bottom under running warm water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared container.
- Allow your flowers 24 hours to properly hydrate before arranging.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Every 24 hours, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.
Lilies are sensitive to ethylene gas which comes from fresh vegetables and fruits, especially bananas. Place Lilies away from fruit and vegetables.
IMPORTANT: Lilies have two parts to their stamen: the stalk and the anther. It is important for you to gently pull off the anthers from the stalk as the flower is opening. If you leave the anthers attached to the stalk, then a pink pollen will form. This pink pollen will stain everything it touches! It will stain your hands, the flower, and clothing. If pollen stains the bloom, remove with a pipe cleaner. If pollen stains your clothing, remove with sticky tape (DO NOT APPLY WATER).
TO OPEN YOUR LILIES:
You will need to remove all leaves which can potentially touch the water to prevent bacteria from growing in your flower buckets. In order to do so, leave those leaves which you will want to incorporate into your arrangements intact on the stem and remove those leaves which are extra. Cut the stems diagonally to the desired length. Place the cut flowers into 5-7 inches of warm water in a clean bucket.
As the bloom opens, remove the orange stamens from the center of the bloom and drop them into the water (a professional florist trick which causes a natural occurrence that will help the lilies to bloom more quickly). After your Lilies have been in water for approximately 1 day, the blooms are ready to start flowering. In the event that you would like to speed up the blooming process here are 2 tips. Start with Tip #1 and in the event this does not work, try Tip #2.
- Tip #1 Carefully pry open the very tip of the flower bloom, by lightly splitting the tips open. You might hear a weird noise when doing this, which is natural. Also take care not to bruise the body of the bloom by applying too much pressure. Once you have achieved opening the tip the slightest amount, place your lilies in a warm environment overnight and the blooms should pop open.
- Tip #2 If flowers have a very closed bloom, you can place plastic bags over the blooms and set them in a warm bathroom and start a steaming shower. The enclosed heat will provoke the flower to bloom.
Samsclub.com uses FedEx priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5pm on your chosen delivery date and your flowers will most likely be delivered before 10:30am. Delivery time depends on service available to your address. Please contact FedEx and ask them the guaranteed delivery time for your specific delivery zip code.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as Custom Holds, lost shipments, or fumigations resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Thursday.
- To guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your delivery on the specific date requested, place your orders with at least 10 days prior to the ship date of your product.
Due to limited availability cancellations may be accepted within a minimum of 10 days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
No deliveries to AK, HI or PR.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the Bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or the wrong delivery dates chosen. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 4 days for bulk floral. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.