Swisher 60" 14.5 HP Finish Cut Tow-Behind Trailmower
This item not available for sale or delivery to residents in the state of California
Original Price $1799.00
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 60" 14.5 HP Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailmower attaches to ATVs, lawn tractors, and any utility vehicles to cut large lawns and meadows fast. Three blades are powered by a 14.5 horsepower, Briggs and Stratton engine for a finish-cut quality, each and every mowing.
A 60" side-discharge cutting deck cuts wide swaths and spreads the grass out to avoid choking. The true floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain. Cutting-height adjustment handles are easy to control for just the right cut. This Swisher is equipped with a handy 12-volt key starter, so firing up the mower is a snap, rather than a big workout. A universal articulating hitch attaches to any hitch system and lets the mower maneuver easily behind whatever is pulling it. The 2.5 gallon fuel tank means less downtime and more productivity for getting the job done fast and getting back to your weekend. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! Made in the USA.
- 14.5 HP Briggs & Stratton I/C
- 12V electric start engine
- 60" true floating cutting deck
- Side discharge
- Metal chute
- 1.5"-5.5" variable cutting height adjustment
- Operating blade engage / disengage controls
- Lock-out system and safety tether kill switch
- Three 5" diameter anti-scalp rollers for smoother travel
- Electronic safety switch
- Covered battery with access panel
- Additional underside baffles
- Finish cut – three blade system
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information1 Year
There is no additional information available for this item.