Swisher 44" 12.5 HP Rough Cut Tow-Behind Trailcutter
About this itemBlaze a trail with Swisher's 44" tough workhorse!
The Swisher 44" 12.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3" in diameter.
It features two 16" pneumatic foam filled tires that won’t go flat in rough terrain, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4" range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA!
- 12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded
- 11-gauge steel tow- behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Single-point cutting height adjustment – 4" range
- Universal articulating pin hitch
- adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper and two break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- Two 16" pneumatic foam filled tires
- Steel bumpers