Griffin Survivor Case for iPad w/ Stand
Simply put, the most protective case we've ever built. Ridiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case for your new iPad or your iPad 2 no matter where you're headed? We think it's a little bit of both.
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F and UK Department of Defense Standard 00-35, Griffin's Survivor Military-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPod touch from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors. Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. Detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPod touch to a belt or bag strap.
- Fits iPad 2 and the New iPad
- Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Includes multi-position work stand
- View video and results online at www.griffintechnology.com/armored
1.05"L x 7.90"W x 10.10"H
Warranty Information1 year
There is no additional information available for this item.