Supercoat Liquid Flooring Super Kit w/Glaze Coat
- $ 69 98 69.98
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Supercoat Liquid Flooring is a two-part, pure epoxy floor coating that is ideal for garages and shops. Each kit contains the Supercoat resin and hardener, optional decorative flakes, a non-slip aggregate, a cleaner/degreaser to prepare the floor and a glaze coat for extended durability and gloss.
Supercoat is the only floor coating that features WET Chemistry (Waterborne Epoxy Technology), which allows moisture vapor from beneath the concrete to pass through it and maintain an incredibly tough bond to the surface. This ensures that Supercoat will not chip, peel, flake, or pull off due to hot tires.
Supercoat is resistant to most common chemicals, such as: gasoline, brake fluid, oil and battery acid, yet it cleans up easily with soap and water.
In addition to adding a custom finish to the floor, the decorative flakes also help to create a surface with a texture that provides better traction. The optional non-slip additive in each kit, however, is where Supercoat really addresses the safety issue when the floor gets wet. The non-slip aggregate is virtually invisible from a standing height, yet makes a tremendous difference when walking across it.
Easy to install, simple to maintain, Supercoat Liquid Flooring is the weekend project that can convert a garage into another room quicker than any other option. Other possible applications include utility rooms, game rooms, work shops, basements, storm shelters, dog runs, and more!
- Covers 250 sq. ft.
- In some cases, where the concrete is exceptionally rough or old, two coats will provide a stronger, deeper finish. We always recommend two coats for dark colors, such as red or blue.
- Two-part system is the hassle-free way to give your garage, basement or special areas a professional finish
- As easy to apply as paint after minimal surface preparation
- No acid etching or mechanical prep is necessary in most cases
- Solvent-free and can be cleaned up with warm soapy water prior to curing
- Extremely environmentally friendly
- Superior to traditional floor paint and is stronger than many heavy-duty industrial coatings
- Resistant to damage caused by most chemicals, such as: gasoline, brake fluid, standing water and even battery acid
- Approximately 0.8 gallons of Supercoat (mixed)
- Approximately 0.5 gallons of glaze (mixed)