Starbucks Coffee Pike Place (54 K-Cups)
- $ 34 98 34.98
- $0.65 ea
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Medium roast ground coffee
- Well-rounded with notes of cocoa and toasted nuts
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Compatible with Keurig 2.0® machines and single serve machines
- Not for use with Keurig® Vue® brewing systems
Starbucks' Pike Place is an all time favorite—a medium roast coffee, well-rounded with subtle notes of cocoa and toasted nuts balancing the smooth mouthfeel.
In 1971, Starbucks opened their first store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market. Reflecting on their heritage inspired the creation of this delicious blend with smooth body and subtle flavors of cocoa and toasted nuts. Brewed fresh every day in stores, it’s a rich, satisfying and balanced cup.
- Available only at Sam's Club