Starbucks Coffee Pike Place (54 K-Cups)
- $ 32 98 32.98
- $0.61 ea
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
Why We Love This
Pike Place Roast is where it all started and where you can always go back to get a rich, satisfying and balanced cup... all at a convenient touch of a button.
- Medium roast ground coffee
- Well-rounded with notes of cocoa and toasted nuts
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Compatible with Keurig 2.0® machines and single-serve machines
- Not for use with Keurig® Vue® brewing systems
Starbucks Pike Place is an all-time favorite – a medium roast coffee, well-rounded with subtle notes of cocoa and toasted nuts balancing the smooth mouthfeel. In 1971, Starbucks opened its first store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market. Reflecting on the company's heritage, Starbucks was inspired to create this delicious blend with smooth body and subtle flavors of cocoa and toasted nuts. Brewed fresh every day in stores, it’s a rich, satisfying and balanced cup.
- Available only at Sam's Club