Starbucks Coffee Pike Place (54 K-Cups)
- $ 29 98 29.98
- $0.56 ea
- Free shipping
- In Club purchase only
This rich, nutty blend of café-quality brew is perfect for the morning commute, and tastes great iced, too. Designed for use in single-serve coffee makers.
About this item
- Medium roast ground coffee
- Well-rounded with notes of cocoa and toasted nuts
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Compatible with Keurig 2.0® machines and single-serve machines
- Not for use with Keurig® Vue® brewing systems
Starbucks Pike Place is an all-time favorite – a medium roast coffee, well-rounded with subtle notes of cocoa and toasted nuts balancing the smooth mouthfeel. In 1971, Starbucks opened its first store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market. Reflecting on the company's heritage, Starbucks was inspired to create this delicious blend with smooth body and subtle flavors of cocoa and toasted nuts. Brewed fresh every day in stores, it’s a rich, satisfying and balanced cup.
- Available only at Sam's Club