Stamina Seated Inversion Therapy System
The quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert, then keeps you stable while mounting and dismounting. The adjustable tether strap prevents inversion past your chosen angle.
A push-button lever releases or adjusts the tension to hold your ankles securely yet comfortably. Getting on and off is easy, and the Seated Inversion Therapy System adjusts to fit most heights with a height adjustment beam.
- Nylon tether strap to control inversion
- Ratcheting leg lock system with push-button lever release holds ankles securely
- Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert
- Adjustable lap belt
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction
- Foam-padded ankle support for added comfort while inverted
- Skid resistant rubber floor protectors for maximum stability and security
- Padded handlebars for easier inversion and easier return
- Getting on and off is easy
- Fits users of most heights
50" L x 27.5" W x 57" H
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information5 years frame/90 days parts
There is no additional information available for this item.