Stamina® Magnetic Upright 5325 Exercise Bike
- $ 178 82 178.82
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this itemStationary cycling is one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing metabolism.
Stationary cycling is one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints.
The Stamina® Magnetic Upright 5325 Exercise Bike lets you choose your own workout intensity with the 8-step adjustable tension control, or use one of the six preset programs with pace guide.
The electronic, battery-operated monitor lets you know when you are working within your target heart rate zone, and keeps you motivated during your workout by displaying speed, distance, time, and calories burned.
The aero handlebars have built-in pulse sensors to check your heart rate while you are working out, and the oversized, sculpted seat is padded and adjustable to fit any size rider.
Because it is an impact-free activity, stationery cycling can be a lifelong form of exercise. For effective aerobic exercise, work within your target heart rate zone (70% to 85% of your maximum heart rate).
- Smooth, quiet, magnetic resistance
- Easy-to-reach tension dial controls tension levels
- 6 preset fitness programs with pace guide
- Built-in hand pulse sensors
- InTouch® monitor with large, easy-to-read numbers
- Monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, and scans with simple, one-button control
- Oversized, weighted pedals
- Multiple seat positions adjusts to fit most users
- Comfortable, oversized wrapped vinyl seat
- Wheels for easy portability
- Leveling stabilizer caps
- Sturdy steel frame
- Weight limit: 300 lbs.
Recommended use: Use to improve cardiovascular fitness, leg strength. Work out within your target heart rate zone for maximum workout benefit.