Stamina® AeroPilates® with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder
About this item
Add all the benefits of cardiovascular fitness to your AeroPilates workout with the AeroPilates with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder.
In fact, with the AeroPilates reformer, you will reach and maintain your target heart rate as effectively as with a treadmill. But unlike the treadmill, the AeroPilates Free-Form Rebounder is low impact and gentle on your joints, and since you are lying on your back, there is no concussion on your legs, hips or spine.
Some Pilates machines feature a padded jumpboard made of solid wood which is used to improve explosive power, but the AeroPilates Free-Form Rebounder is like jumping on a trampoline to build cardiovascular fitness with minimal impact to joints.
Plus, the AeroPilates strength and flexibility training gives you the strong, streamlined, flexible body that only Pilates can achieve.
The elevation makes mounting and dismounting easier. By elevating the machine it allows the user to perform more advanced exercises that require ground clearance.
- Quiet, ultra-smooth rollers bear the weight of the sliding carriage as the user moves back and forth for a low-impact workout
- Performs 32 exercises to tone and shape the entire body
- Personal workout video, along with a full color workout chart, provides a complete easy-to-use program
- The heavy-duty elastic cords provide 4 levels of resistance
- Adjustable headrest, along with oversized high density foam shoulder pads, offers additional support
- Multiple position hand rest can be easily locked into place by lifting and changing its position
- Heavy-steel frame construction
- Deluxe, comfortable padded cushion for increased comfort and support
- Adjustable ropes, straps and hand grips to fit any user
- Combines popular trampoline moves with a Pilates reformer workout while in a supine position
- Increases the cardiovascular results
- Expands the amount of exercises that can be performed on a Pilates unit
Stamina Products, Inc
86.25"L x 20.5"W x 34.5"H