Spa Filters - 2 pk. for Maui, Bahama & Other Spas
- $ 76 88 76.88
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Unlike other filter cartridges manufactured for the pool/spa marketplace, our filter cartridges have endcaps that are 100% antimicrobial. This means our cartridges are more effective in killing bacteria prohibiting the growth of mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria. A unique modular adapter replaces the typical molded threaded extensions and allows mounting of the cartridge to the filter housing for top load models. Please measure your filter's diameter and height accurately and compare before ordering.
How to Identify the Filter Cartridge You Need:
1) Measure the outside diameter of the cartridge in inches (+/- 1/16")
2) Measure the overall length of the cartridge in inches (+/- 1/16"), including the end caps (do not include any handles, strings, etc.; a more accurate measurement is made by measuring through the center of the cartridge when possible
3) If the top and/or bottom is open, measure the inside diameter of the opening (+/- 1/16"); match the cartridge end cap configuration
4) Make note of the manufacturer (OEM) and model number of the filter the replacement cartridge will be installed in 5) Take note whether or not there is a center core (PVC pipe in center); beneficial to count the number of pleats (+/- 2) as well
5" diameter, 6.75" height
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information3 month limited
Limited to replacement only
Does not include any liability for incidental, consequential or other damage, labor, installation, shipping charges or any other losses or expense incurred in operation or installation
There is no additional information available for this item.