Spa Filter For Large Spas & Others - 2 pk.
- $ 83 88 83.88
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Carefully check our size specifications to make sure there's a match with your need. Unlike other filter cartridges manufactured for the pool/spa marketplace, our filter cartridges have endcaps that are 100% antimicrobial. This means our cartridges are more effective in prohibiting the growth of mold, mildew, and odor causing bacteria. A unique modular adapter replaces the typical threaded extensions and allows mounting of the cartridge to the filter housing for top load models.
How to Identify the Filter Cartridge You Need:
1) Measure the outside diameter of the cartridge in inches (+/- 1/16").
2) Measure the overall length of the cartridge in inches (+/- 1/16"), including the end caps (do not include any handles, strings, etc.; a more accurate measurement is made by measuring through the center of the cartridge when possible.
3) If the top and/or bottom is open, measure the inside diameter of the opening (+/- 1/16"); match the cartridge end cap configuration.
4) Make note of the manufacturer (OEM) and model number of the filter the replacement cartridge will be installed in.
5) Take note whether or not there is a center core (PVC pipe in center).
6) It is also beneficial to count the number of pleats (+/- 2) in your old filter.
5"dia x 13.25"tall
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
3 month limited
Limited to replacement only. Does not include any liability for incidental, consequential or other damage, labor, installation, shipping charges or any other losses or expense incurred in operation or installation.