Southhampton Gazebo - 10' x 13'
About this item
- From a leading maker of backyard structures
- Provides shade for a patio, backyard or garden
- Weather-proof, rust-proof structure
- Durable year-round usage
The Southampton Gazebo adds functionality and flair to your patio, backyard or garden. Its contemporary look makes it an ideal fit for any setting. With thick frame posts constructed of heavy-gauge aluminum, the Southampton can be enjoyed year-round. Many of its design elements were actually taken directly from customer feedback.
The entire structure, including roof panels and all screws, nuts, and bolts, is completely rust-proof. In a rich shade of mocha brown, the frame is powder-coated to further protect it from the elements. The architectural-grade hard-top roof is composed of aluminum composite panels designed for strength, noise reduction and insulation. A built-in roof vent handles windy days with ease, while roof panels carry a five-year limited warranty against defects, although they are expected to last much longer.
- Aluminum composite roof
- Gray-black powder-coated aluminum and steel frame
- Wind escapement roof
- Anchoring systems included
- Architectural-grade aluminum composite roof blocks sun's heat and rays
- Multiple roof layers add strength and deaden the sound of rain
- Roof’s underside ceiling is white-cream color, creating a lightened glow within
- Roof system offers year-round permanent use
- Over 130 sq. ft. of outdoor living space
- Multi-purpose structure for all seasons
- Top cap allows wind escapement and adds decorative design element
- Architectural design elements in posts and rails add strength and beauty
- Dual anchoring system provided for either concrete or solid ground
- Attaching gazebo to wood decking requires additional screws or bolts
- New no-weld system eliminates loosening over time
- Hex-drive bolts attach profile sections; 2 hex tools provided
- Power drill is optional in some stages, if preferred
- Assembly can be completed in under 4 hours, depending on number of people involved (no more than 3 people, normally 2)
Roof canopy dimensions : 9’11” x 13’2”
Overall height : 9’6”
Outside-of-post dimensions : 9’ x 12’ (footprint)
Entry headroom under rails : 7’
Post widths : 6”
Weight: 325 lbs.