Southhampton Gazebo - 10' x 13'
- $ 1,899 00 1899.00
About this item
Original Price - $2699.00
The elegant Southampton Gazebo from STC, one of the nation's leading makers of backyard structures, is the perfect way to provide shade for your patio or garden.
The Southhampton Gazebo's contemporary look makes it a great fit for any setting, and many of its design elements were taken directly from customer feedback.
The Southampton can be used all year round, as the thick frame posts are made of heavy gauge aluminum. The entire structure, including the roof panels and all screws, nuts, and bolts, is completely rust-proof. The frame is powder-coated a sharp mocha brown color to further protect it against the elements. The architectural-grade hard top roof is made of aluminum composite panels that provide strength, noise reduction, and insulation. It has a built-in roof vent to accommodate windy days, and the roof panels carry a five year limited warranty against defects, though they are expected to last much longer.
The Southampton Gazebo is sure to add functionality and flair to your home. It will enhance the look of your patio or garden and become a gathering spot for your friends and family for years to come.
View the assembly instructions here. (PDF)
- Aluminum composite roof
- Gray-black powder coated aluminum & steel frame
- Wind escapement roof
- Anchoring systems included
- Architectural grade aluminum composite roof blocks sun's heat and rays
- Multiple roof layers add strength and deaden the sound of rain
- Roof’s underside ceiling is white-cream color, creating a lightened glow within
- Roof system offers year round permanent use
- Enjoy over 130 sq. ft. of outdoor living space
- Multi-purpose structure for all 4 seasons
- Top cap allows wind escapement and decorative design element
- Architectural design elements in posts & rails add strength and beauty
- Dual anchoring system provided for either concrete or solid ground
- Attaching gazebo to wood decking requires additional screws or bolts
- New no-weld system eliminates loosening over time
- Hex-drive bolts attach profile sections; 2 hex tools provided
- Power drill is optional in some stages if preferred
- Assembly can be completed in under 4 hours, depending on the number of people involved (no more than 3 people, normally 2)
Roof canopy dimensions : 9’11” x 13’2”
Overall height : 9’6”
Outside-of-post dimensions : 9’ x 12’ (footprint)
Entry headroom under rails : 7’
Post widths : 6”
Weight: 325 lbs.