Philips Soundbar w/ Detachable Wireless Speakers & Wireless Subwoofer
About this item
Enjoy larger-than-life 3D playback and crystal-clear 5.1 or 7.1 audio by simply plugging our player's audio HDMI x 2 output to the connection in your non-3D AV receiver. Philips Virtual Surround Sound produces rich and immersive surround sound from less than five-speaker system. Highly advanced spatial algorithms faithfully replicate the sonic characteristics that occur in an ideal 5.1-channel environment. Any high quality stereo source is transformed into true-to-life, multi-channel surround sound.
No need to purchase extra speakers, wires or speaker stands to appreciate room-filling sound. Bluetooth is a short range wireless communication technology that is both stable and energy efficient. The technology allows for easy wireless connection to other Bluetooth devices, so you can play your favorite music from any smartphone, tablet or laptop, including the iPod or iPhone with a Bluetooth-enabled speaker.
The quality of your sound experience is determined by how the soundbar is positioned in a room. Luckily, this system comes with a smart auto-orientation sensor that instantly optimizes audio quality once it detects whether your soundbar is placed horizontally or vertically. So, whether you choose to sit your soundbar on a shelf or mount it on a wall, you can be sure you’ll always have a superb audio experience.
- Surround on demand - detachable wireless surround sound speakers
- Wireless subwoofer for clutter free placement
- Virtual Surround Sound for a realistic movie experience
- Dolby Digital and Pro Logic II surround sound
- Orientation sensor ensures the best sound in any placement
- Minimalistic chic design to suit a modern decor Minimalistic
- Connect to HDMI x 2 for great picture and sound quality
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth