Sonic Rush Adventure - NDS
About this itemESRB Rating: E for Everyone
Sonic returns to the Nintendo DS with all the classic 2D, dual screen action the fans loved in Sonic Rush, as well as a new high-seas adventure where he clashes with ruthless pirates. As Sonic, players will set off from Windmill Village to explore seven action-packed levels featuring the classic 2D gameplay that the Sonic series is known for. Now players will get to explore the action stages to uncover valuable items and materials which allow Tails to build new ships that help Sonic track down the villainous pirates. With a fleet of up to five ships, including a submarine, water bike and hovercraft, players will use the touch screen technology in exciting new ways to control their ships as they race across the ocean gathering rings, busting tricks and torching pirate ships in fierce ship-to-ship battles. At the end of each level, players will test their skills in epic 3D boss battles that span both screens, including the ultimate showdown with the evil pirate, Captain Whisker. Let the adventure begin!
- Classic Sonic 2D Gameplay with improved action stages
- A high-speed ocean adventure
- Sonic travels from island to island in search of objects and materials to build up to five different ships and battles with wicked pirates both on land and at sea throughout 14 stages
- Enhanced touch screen controls — players will navigate the oceans and perform aerial tricks to avoid treacherous water mines and aim their cannons during ship-to-ship battles by using the stylus and touch screen on the Nintendo DS
- Compete with friends via DS Download Play in two battle modes — two players will face-off in intense dual screen races or collect the most items spread throughout the map in exciting mission battles
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Computer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.