Casio Self Charging Edifice Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch
Robust enough to power functions, such as its 1/100th Chronograph, 29-City World Time and Daily Alarm, the EQS500DB-1A1 is not only intelligent, it’s tough also. The solid stainless steel case with mineral glass is water resistant up to 100 meters.
- Solar Powered
- 1/100th Chronograph
- 29-City World Time
- Daily Alarm
- Stainless steel case with mineral glass
- Water resistant up to 100 meters
- Day & Date Display 12/24 hour formats
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Beeper alarm
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Power saving function, Low battery warning
- Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- MSRP: $250.00
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.