Sofas, Loveseats & Sectionals
Clear all selections to show more results.
What are the different sofa styles available?
- Traditional Sofa- This is the basic model couch offering two or more seats in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Sleeper Sofa- This model looks like a traditional sofa but hides a pull-out bed inside. The size of the pull-out bed depends on the sofa size. Typically a traditional size sofa pulls out to a queen size bed and a loveseat pulls out to a twin size bed.
- Convertible Sofa- Like a sleeper sofa this model provides a bed, but in a simple form. The back and bottom cushions slide down and out to convert the couch into a laying “bed” position.
- Reclining Sofa- This model looks like a traditional sofa but has one or more seats that open up to a reclining position with a foot rest.
- Sectional Sofa- This sofa consists of units or modules built to arrange in different ways to fit into corners or specific areas. They usually seat more people than a traditional sofa.
- Sofa Extras- Sofas today are available with many “upgrades.” Some examples are cup holders, magazine stowaways, massage and/or heated seats, video & audio control centers, and even mini refrigerators.
What are the different sofa materials available?
- Leather- This material is easy to keep clean and maintain. It is resistant and will not stretch out of shape. Leather offers warmth in the winter and cool in the summer. There are two main types of leather to purchase. Corrected leather is a uniform color or look and resists soil or wear and tear. Uncorrected leather is tear resistant but it gains richness or a vintage “worn in look” with time.
- Microfiber- This material is very stain and water resistant. Great for family homes! It has a soft comfortable feel and is also very durable.
- Fabric- This option comes in a variety of textures, comforts, colors, and designs. It can be durable depending on the type purchased. Cotton is one of the top fabric options today.
- Leather match- This material is the affordable alternative to leather. It provides true leather on all the visible panels with vinyl on the remaining.
- Bi-cast Leather- This material is a split leather that is thinner than traditional leather. It is chemically treated for appearance and durability and offers a less expensive alternative to genuine leather.
What sofa options does Sam’s Club offer?
Sam’s Club has a wide variety of sofa styles made from many different fabrics. Browsing through our website, you will see our large selection of leather and microfiber. We have sectionals in a number of shapes and sizes, and sleepers sofas to fit all needs.
Tips for sofa shopping.
- Measure the space you have to accommodate the sofa. After delivery, you do not want to find that the couch is too big for the available area.
- Consider your living situation when choosing a material. If you have children or pets you might consider a durable and easy to clean option.
- Stick with the style of the room. If you have a modern feel, go for a more modern couch, etc.
- Find a sofa or sectional within your budget. Sofas are an investment that you will have for a number of years. You want to choose a sofa that will last, but one that also fits in your budget.