Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - Xbox 360
About this item
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 takes the bull's-eye precision of its best-selling predecessor to new and exciting heights. Powered by CryENGINE 3 technology, the missions in Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 are graphically stunning and more challenging. Once again step into the ghillie suit of a special-ops sniper to take down your enemy one kill at a time.
- Multiple and varied locations including urban, jungle and mountain terrains incl; Indonesia, Bosnia, Himalayas, Arctic
- Drivable vehicle sections are a new addition to the Sniper series
- The Himalayas - A world hidden in silence becomes a battlefield. One target, one shot – the razor sharp reflexes of Cody Anderson will once again be put to the ultimate test. Infiltrate the mysterious Himalayas and cross the clouds to take your position. Hold your breath, take aim and cover the snow with blood.
- Indonesia - In the scorching heat of Indonesia, self-discipline is everything. Don't be fooled by the beauty of a tourist haven…somewhere out there is your target. Find it and pull the trigger. Clean and efficient. Be a shadow in the sunlight.
- Bosnia - Inserted by air, alone and behind enemy lines, your objective is to document the atrocities of war. At first glade, infiltrating a church and a sleepy town seems an easy target. Go in. Get out. But a cakewalk mission soon turns into a nightmare, the burning forests around you a deathtrap. Provide the evidence. Save your own life.
- The Arctic - Cold. Solitude. Fear. In the snowy arctic hell, your only chance of survival is you. Combat your enemies as well as your vulnerability to the elements. Overcome the weather assault a seemingly abandoned research station and cross the ominous naval graveyard. Focus. Take that perfect shot.
- Realistic ballistics take into account the player's location, wind speed and direction, breathing rate and distance from the target
- All environments are based on real-world locations
- An array of faithfully recreated weapons are at your disposal, including the world’s best/deadliest sniper rifles, assault rifles, heavy machine guns, and more
- Silent kills allow for quiet enemy elimination and successful execution sees the player rewarded with a brutal kill animation
- Bullet cam shows particularly successful hits
- Limb dismemberment from large caliber guns and explosions
- Remington MSR (Modular Sniper Rifle) - The Remington MSR (Modular Sniper Rifle ) was recently developed by the Military products division of the famous US arms-making company, Remington Arms, to meet the requirements of the US SOCOM Precision Sniper Rifle (PSR) solicitation, first issued in early 2009. The trials of actual contenders for the US SOCOM PSR contract are scheduled to March 2010. Requirements for the PSR include effective range up to 1500 meters with accuracy not worse than 1 MOA in 10-shot groups at all ranges up to the maximum, minimum magazine capacity of 5 rounds, maximu 'combat ready' weight of 18 lbs / 8.2 kg, barrels that can be changed by operator, folding or detachable stock and a number of other desirable features. It appears that Remington MSR rifle can fulfill all these requirements, but only actual trials will show, which weapon is the best.
- Accuracy International AW-50 - AW50 features include a built-in anti-recoil system, an adjustable third supporting leg to help with precise aiming, a folding stock for slightly compact carry and an overall weight (excluding ammunition) of 15 kg. Sights are mounted on Picatinny-weaver rail and typically are 10x fired power or 3-12X or 4-16X variable.
- Barrett XM500 Long Range Sniper Rifle - XM500 rifle is the most recent creation of famous American Barrett Firearms co. This rifle, first shown in 2006, is intended to provide lighter and more compact alternative to popular Barrett M82 "Light fifty" rifle, which is widely used by military and law enforcement forces around the world. The new weapon will provide better accuracy (because of stationary, non-recoiling barrel) and same range as Light Fifty, while being lighter and significantly shorter, thanks to its bullpen layout. According to available information, this rifle is developed primarily for US Armed forces, and is still in development / prototype stage.
- Claymore - The M18A1 Claymore is a directional anti-personnel mine used by the U.S. military. Unlike a conventional land mine, the Claymore is command-detonated and directional, meaning it is fired by remote-control, shooting a pattern of metal balls into the kill zone
- Grenades - The M26 is a fragmentation grenade developed by the United States military. Its distinct lemon shape led it to being nicknamed the "lemon grenade".
- Built on CryEngine3, the most advanced multi-platform development tool for current-generation consoles and for PC
- Unique multiplayer modes designed especially for sniper duels
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Computer/video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.