Smart Invoice & Estimates X1
- $ 39 88 39.88
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
SmartInvoice Pro X1 enables you to create forms using simple menus and buttons with your company logo and information, postal barcodes, item descriptions, quantities, tax and prices.
The matching form templates give your correspondence a consistent, professional look. SmartInvoice is also compatible with professionally-designed preprinted forms available in various colors.
Create invoices for repeat customer orders with a mouse click. SmartInvoice retrieves customer and order information so you don't need to gather information again. Print and send invoices and bills online or by mail. To send an invoice online simply create and fill in your invoice, enter the appropriate email address, and click Send. SmartInvoice deposits online forms into a secure, password-protected mail box for your customers to retrieve and sends an email containing a link to your forms.
Your online invoice has built in links that will link your customer directly to the online check payment wizard, or you can request your customers to mail a payment.
- Create and print invoices, estimates, purchase orders and statements
- Create a reusable master list of products and services
- Track Inventory quantities, costs and values
- Built-in online presentation of invoices and bills
- Convert estimates to invoices with a single mouse click
- Automatically add sales tax
- Easily search invoices and track customer payment history
- Exchange transaction files and contact records with your financial and accounting software
- Includes extensive reports
- PC with a Pentium II 266-MHz or faster processor (or compatible); Pentium II 300-MHz (or compatible) recommended
- Windows™ 7 (32 or 64 bit), Vista (32 or 64 bit), XP (SP2), Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2003
- Memory: 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB
- Monitor: SVGA (800 x 600) with 256 colors (1024 x 768 with 16-bit color recommended)
- Windows compatible mouse or pointing device
- CD-ROM Drive
- Printer: Works with any printer supported by Windows versions listed above
- Active Internet Connection
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
For a period of 30 days, from the date you acquired your copy of the Program, G7 warrants that: the Compact Disks ("CD's") are not defective, and the Program is properly recorded on them. Computer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund.