Canon SL1 DSLR Camera Bundle with 18-55mm Lens, 55-250mm Lens, 16 GB SD Card and Camera Bag
by Canon | Item #: 186708 | Model #: 8575B018 | (4) |
- $ 799 00 799.00
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- Free shipping
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
- World's smallest and lightest DSLR camera SL1
- Increased autofocus speed and accuracy when shooting photos and movies in Live View
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus of moving subjects
Free standard shipping for online orders.
- World's smallest and lightest digital SLR camera* featuring a newly-developed 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for stills and ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for videos for shooting from bright to dim light, and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 4.0 fps allows you to capture the action.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p), built-in monaural microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded movie shooting options.
- Touch Screen Wide 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II (approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation with direct access to functions for setting changes and Touch AF for an easy, intuitive experience and clear viewing when outdoors; an Optical Viewfinder with approx. 0.87x magnification makes subjects easier to see.
- 9-point AF system (including a high-precision cross-type f/2.8 center point) for exceptional autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder; new Hybrid CMOS AF II, which combines the advantages of high-speed phase-detection AF and high-precision contrast AF, provides a widened AF area for increased autofocus speed and accuracy when shooting photos and movies in Live View.
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode delivers expertly optimized photos and offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night, ideal even for users without advanced photography knowledge or experience.
- Expand your creativity with advanced imaging features like Effect Shot mode, Background Simulation and advanced Creative Filters that can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
- New Special Scene Modes including Kids, Food and Candlelight give you advanced presets to ensure the best possible photos under difficult shooting conditions.
- Bundle includes: EOS Rebel SL1 18-55 IS STM Kit, EF-S 55-250 IS Lens, EOS Shoulder Bag 100ES, 16 GB SD Card, HDMI Cable and Tutorial DVD.
|Effective Pixels:||18.0 MP|
|Total Pixels:||18.50 MP: 5288 (H) x 3506 (V) pixels|
|Sensor Size:||3:2 (Horizontal : Vertical)|
|Crop Factor:||Not Specified|
|Sensor Cleaning:||Not Specified|
|Included Lens:||EF 18-55 mm IS|
|Optical Zoom:||Not Specified|
|Optical Image Stabilization:||yes|
|Aperture Range:||18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6|
|Autofocus:||TTL secondary image-forming, phase-difference detection|
|Lens Mount:||Canon EF mount|
|Lens Compatibility:||Canon EF lenses (including EF-S lenses)|
|LCD Size:||Wide 3.0-inch (Screen aspect ratio of 3:2) 7.7cm diagonal (6.4cm wide, 4.3cm high)|
|LCD Type:||TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor with Touch Panel LCD (capacitive type)|
|LCD Pixels:||1,040,000 dots|
|Viewfinder Type:||Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentamirror)|
|Viewfinder Coverage:||95% vertically and horizontally (with Eye point approx. 19mm)|
|Autofocus Points:||9 points (Center AF point is AF cross-type at f/5.6, Center AF point is vertical line-sensitive at f/2.8.)|
|AF Assist Light:||Not Specified|
|Continuous Autofocus:||Not Specified|
|Focus Range:||Center AF point: EV -0.5 - 18 Other AF points: EV 0.5 - 18|
|Shutter Speed Range:||1/4000 to 30 sec. (total shutter speed range; available range varies by shooting mode), bulb, X-sync at 1/200 sec.|
|Bulb Shutter Setting:||Not Specified|
|Flash Sync Speed:||Not Specified|
|Flash Modes:||E-TTL II autoflash (evaluative flash metering and average flash metering), FE Lock|
|Flash Exposure Compensation:||±2 stops in 1/3-stop or 1/2-stop increments|
|Recycling Time for Built-in Flash:||Not Specified|
|External Flash Connection:||Not Specified|
|Shooting Modes:||Not Specified|
|Exposure Compensation:||Provided (±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments)|
|Exposure Bracketing:||Not Specified|
|Metering Modes:||Real-time evaluative metering with image sensor. (1) Evaluative metering (315 zones) (2) Partial metering (approx. 10.3% of Live View screen) (3) Spot metering (approx. 2.6% of Live View screen) (4) Center-weighted average metering AE lock possible. The active metering time can be changed.|
|Metering Range:||EV 0 to EV 20 (At room temperature, 50mm f/1.4 lens, ISO 100)|
|ISO Sensitivity:||Not Specified|
|Auto ISO:||Auto, ISO 100-6400 (in whole-stop increments)|
|White Balance Modes:||Auto, Preset (Daylight; Shade; Cloudy, Twilight, Sunset; Tungsten Light; White Fluorescent Light; Flash), Custom (Approx. 2,000° - 10,000°K), White Balance Correction, and White Balance Bracketing|
|Shutter Release Modes:||Soft-touch electromagnetic release|
|Top Continuous Shooting Speed at Full Resolution:||High-speed continuous shooting: Max. approx. 4.0 fps|
|Maximum Burst:||Based on 8GB memory Card: JPEG Large/Fine: Approx. 28 Shots|
|Scene Modes:||Not Specified|
|Panorama Mode:||Not Specified|
|Image Stitching:||Not Specified|
|HDR Mode:||Not Specified|
|Remote Control Option:||Not Specified|
|Playback Functions:||Not Specified|
|In-Camera Image Editing:||Not Specified|
|Video Resolutions:||Not Specified|
|Video Frames Per Second:||Not Specified|
|Computer Interface:||For personal computer communication and PictBridge (Hi-Speed USB)|
|Video Out:||Type C (Switches automatically to suit the resolution) Video output: 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 480/60p, 576/50p * Switches automatically to 1, 2, 3, or 4 to suit the TV|
|Audio Out:||Not Specified|
|Software System Requirements:||Not Specified|
|Compatible Memory Cards:||SD card, SDHC card, SDXC memory card|
|Image File Formats:||Approx. 22.3mm x 14.9mm (APS-C)|
|Video File Formats:||MOV: Movie: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 * Variable (average) bit rate Audio: Linear PCM * Meta information is embedded in the MOV file (no separate THM file)|
|Included Battery:||yes; Battery Pack LP-E12|
|Other Compatible Batteries:||Not Specified|
|Battery Life (Images):||Not Specified|
|Battery Life (Video):||Not Specified|
|Operating Humidity:||85% or less|
|Storage Temperature:||Not Specified|
|Storage Humidity:||Not Specified|
|Tripod Socket:||Not Specified|
|Environmental Sealing:||Not Specified|
|EOS Rebel SL1 Body|
|EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens|
|Battery Pack LP-E12|
|Battery Charger LC-E12|
|Wide Strap EW-300D|
|USB Interface Cable IFC-130U|
|EOS Digital Solution Disc & Software Instruction Manual CD|
|Camera Instruction Manual|
|EF-S 55-250 IS Lens|
|EOS Shoulder Bag 100ES|
|16 GB SD Card|
USA And Imported