Canon SL1 DSLR Camera Bundle with 18-55mm Lens, 55-250mm Lens, 16 GB SD Card and Camera Bag
by Canon | Item #: 186708 | Model #: 8575B018 | (4) |
We're sorry, this item is not available in your selected Club.
- World's smallest and lightest DSLR camera SL1
- Increased autofocus speed and accuracy when shooting photos and movies in Live View
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus of moving subjects
Free standard shipping for online orders.
- World's smallest and lightest digital SLR camera* featuring a newly-developed 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for stills and ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for videos for shooting from bright to dim light, and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 4.0 fps allows you to capture the action.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p), built-in monaural microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded movie shooting options.
- Touch Screen Wide 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II (approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation with direct access to functions for setting changes and Touch AF for an easy, intuitive experience and clear viewing when outdoors; an Optical Viewfinder with approx. 0.87x magnification makes subjects easier to see.
- 9-point AF system (including a high-precision cross-type f/2.8 center point) for exceptional autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder; new Hybrid CMOS AF II, which combines the advantages of high-speed phase-detection AF and high-precision contrast AF, provides a widened AF area for increased autofocus speed and accuracy when shooting photos and movies in Live View.
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode delivers expertly optimized photos and offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night, ideal even for users without advanced photography knowledge or experience.
- Expand your creativity with advanced imaging features like Effect Shot mode, Background Simulation and advanced Creative Filters that can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
- New Special Scene Modes including Kids, Food and Candlelight give you advanced presets to ensure the best possible photos under difficult shooting conditions.
- Bundle includes: EOS Rebel SL1 18-55 IS STM Kit, EF-S 55-250 IS Lens, EOS Shoulder Bag 100ES, 16 GB SD Card, HDMI Cable and Tutorial DVD.
|Effective Pixels:||18.0 MP|
|Total Pixels:||18.50 MP: 5288 (H) x 3506 (V) pixels|
|Sensor Size:||3:2 (Horizontal : Vertical)|
|Crop Factor:||Not Specified|
|Sensor Cleaning:||Not Specified|
|Included Lens:||EF 18-55 mm IS|
|Optical Zoom:||Not Specified|
|Optical Image Stabilization:||yes|
|Aperture Range:||18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6|
|Autofocus:||TTL secondary image-forming, phase-difference detection|
|Lens Mount:||Canon EF mount|
|Lens Compatibility:||Canon EF lenses (including EF-S lenses)|
|LCD Size:||Wide 3.0-inch (Screen aspect ratio of 3:2) 7.7cm diagonal (6.4cm wide, 4.3cm high)|
|LCD Type:||TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor with Touch Panel LCD (capacitive type)|
|LCD Pixels:||1,040,000 dots|
|Viewfinder Type:||Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentamirror)|
|Viewfinder Coverage:||95% vertically and horizontally (with Eye point approx. 19mm)|
|Autofocus Points:||9 points (Center AF point is AF cross-type at f/5.6, Center AF point is vertical line-sensitive at f/2.8.)|
|AF Assist Light:||Not Specified|
|Continuous Autofocus:||Not Specified|
|Focus Range:||Center AF point: EV -0.5 - 18 Other AF points: EV 0.5 - 18|
|Shutter Speed Range:||1/4000 to 30 sec. (total shutter speed range; available range varies by shooting mode), bulb, X-sync at 1/200 sec.|
|Bulb Shutter Setting:||Not Specified|
|Flash Sync Speed:||Not Specified|
|Flash Modes:||E-TTL II autoflash (evaluative flash metering and average flash metering), FE Lock|
|Flash Exposure Compensation:||±2 stops in 1/3-stop or 1/2-stop increments|
|Recycling Time for Built-in Flash:||Not Specified|
|External Flash Connection:||Not Specified|
|Shooting Modes:||Not Specified|
|Exposure Compensation:||Provided (±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments)|
|Exposure Bracketing:||Not Specified|
|Metering Modes:||Real-time evaluative metering with image sensor. (1) Evaluative metering (315 zones) (2) Partial metering (approx. 10.3% of Live View screen) (3) Spot metering (approx. 2.6% of Live View screen) (4) Center-weighted average metering AE lock possible. The active metering time can be changed.|
|Metering Range:||EV 0 to EV 20 (At room temperature, 50mm f/1.4 lens, ISO 100)|
|ISO Sensitivity:||Not Specified|
|Auto ISO:||Auto, ISO 100-6400 (in whole-stop increments)|
|White Balance Modes:||Auto, Preset (Daylight; Shade; Cloudy, Twilight, Sunset; Tungsten Light; White Fluorescent Light; Flash), Custom (Approx. 2,000° - 10,000°K), White Balance Correction, and White Balance Bracketing|
|Shutter Release Modes:||Soft-touch electromagnetic release|
|Top Continuous Shooting Speed at Full Resolution:||High-speed continuous shooting: Max. approx. 4.0 fps|
|Maximum Burst:||Based on 8GB memory Card: JPEG Large/Fine: Approx. 28 Shots|
|Scene Modes:||Not Specified|
|Panorama Mode:||Not Specified|
|Image Stitching:||Not Specified|
|HDR Mode:||Not Specified|
|Remote Control Option:||Not Specified|
|Playback Functions:||Not Specified|
|In-Camera Image Editing:||Not Specified|
|Video Resolutions:||Not Specified|
|Video Frames Per Second:||Not Specified|
|Computer Interface:||For personal computer communication and PictBridge (Hi-Speed USB)|
|Video Out:||Type C (Switches automatically to suit the resolution) Video output: 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 480/60p, 576/50p * Switches automatically to 1, 2, 3, or 4 to suit the TV|
|Audio Out:||Not Specified|
|Software System Requirements:||Not Specified|
|Compatible Memory Cards:||SD card, SDHC card, SDXC memory card|
|Image File Formats:||Approx. 22.3mm x 14.9mm (APS-C)|
|Video File Formats:||MOV: Movie: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 * Variable (average) bit rate Audio: Linear PCM * Meta information is embedded in the MOV file (no separate THM file)|
|Included Battery:||yes; Battery Pack LP-E12|
|Other Compatible Batteries:||Not Specified|
|Battery Life (Images):||Not Specified|
|Battery Life (Video):||Not Specified|
|Operating Humidity:||85% or less|
|Storage Temperature:||Not Specified|
|Storage Humidity:||Not Specified|
|Tripod Socket:||Not Specified|
|Environmental Sealing:||Not Specified|
|EOS Rebel SL1 Body|
|EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens|
|Battery Pack LP-E12|
|Battery Charger LC-E12|
|Wide Strap EW-300D|
|USB Interface Cable IFC-130U|
|EOS Digital Solution Disc & Software Instruction Manual CD|
|Camera Instruction Manual|
|EF-S 55-250 IS Lens|
|EOS Shoulder Bag 100ES|
|16 GB SD Card|
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
1 year limited parts & labor
There is no additional information available for this item.