Skywalker Trampolines 8' Round Trampoline and Enclosure - Green
View a video of this product.
Skywalker Trampolines 8 ft. Round Trampoline with Enclosure has exciting features that are both fun and safe. Along with a durable heavy gauged steel frame construction and top of the line safety features the compact 8 ft. round size won?t take up much yard space, but still big enough for serious fun.
The trampoline and safety enclosure frame assembly uses reinforced welded T-sockets at each frame joint, creating a solid and stable uni-bodied trampoline and enclosure frame. The patented stay-put enclosure design uses a buttonhole feature to connect the enclosure net directly to the jumping mat at each v-ring, providing safety for jumpers by eliminating gaps with NO ROPES to thread.
Kids can jump higher and softer with the trampoline's 56 rust resistant heavy gauged springs. The extra-wide, UV-resistant frame pad is filled with 1 in. thick foam for extra padding and comfort.
- Safety enclosure frame connects to the trampoline frame at each leg joint through T-sockets, preventing frame twisting
- Trampoline enclosure uses a ?buttonhole? feature to connect the enclosure net directly to the jump mat providing additional safety to jumpers by eliminating gaps
- The suspended curved enclosure frame is padded with soft foam and keeps jumpers away from the frame and springs
- Dual enclosure opening is secured closed with both a vertical zipper and positive latch clips
- Extra-wide 1 In. thick, UV-protected, vinyl-coated safety pad covers the frame and springs
- Spring Pad is secured to both the jump mat and trampoline frame by several easily adjustable elastic attachment bands
- Total of 56, heavy gauged rust resistant 5.5 in. springs
- Meets or exceeds ASTM Safety Standards
- 21" high jumping surface is easily accessible to smaller jumpers
- 175 lb. weight capacity
- Frame constructed of galvanized rust resistant steel
- Quick and easy assembly
8' x 8' x 6.5'
Ask & Answer
There is no additional information available for this item.