Skyfort II Cedar Swing Set/Play Set with Slide
- $ 1,399 00 1399.00
- CYBER WEEK VALUE
- Come back December 1 to get this price!
- Valid 12/1–12/6, 2015. While supplies last. No rain checks.
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
New and improved features on our #1 selling classic design!
- Large clubhouse with look out balcony
- New 10' wave slide and 2-person glider
- Multiple swings, monkey bars and rock climbing wall
Beyond the basic play set
This iconic outdoor play set will be the kids' favorite, with its raised clubhouse play fort, wooden roof, gabled entry way and balcony. From the crow's nest, they’ll cast a keen eye to the horizon, then race to the monkey bars and swing set on its three-position swing beam that includes the all new 2-person glider. A solid rock wall and standard ladder will give them healthy climbing fun while the new 10' wave slide will zoom them down to start all over again!
The Unmistakable Large, Deluxe Fort
- Deluxe upper cabin area measures 59” x 50”
- Separate porch and sun deck add additional play areas
- Wood roof on both the porch and the cabin
Heavy Duty Swing Beam
- Constructed of 4” x 6” Cedar
- Features heavy duty iron swing hangers
All New Two Person Glider
- Newly improved two person glider can be used by one or two children
Arched Entry and Exit Points and Metal Hand Rails
- All entry and exit points feature a curved arch to keep little heads from getting bumped
- Arched entry points throughout the set
- 4 metal handrails on the set to give a helping hand when needed
Covered Picnic Table and Bench on Lower Deck
- Lower deck area includes a picnic table with bench seat
- The wood bench seat provides a great place for mom to relax while hanging out with the kids
- Lower deck measures 35” x 62”
- Lower level also features a sand box area
- Rock wall provides a real challenge for little climbers to enter the fort area
- Rock wall stands 5’ tall
Brand new wave slide
- 10 feet long
- Fast and wavy. Your child will love flying down this slide with the wind rushing past! Makes coming down from the fort a thrill
- Unique crow’s nest can be entered from the fort
- Crow’s nest measures 39” x 27”
- Includes a 360° swiveling play telescope (Does not magnify)
- Monkey bar leads to the clubhouse
- Rungs are all metal for durability
Flat wooden steps
- Wood steps provide a more stable footing than traditional round rails
- Flat step entry ladder is included to assist little ones in climbing from ground to fort level
All lumber and hardware included
- Each board is stamped with the part number to help the homeowner with the building process
- All lumber is pre-stained, cut and stamped. Some pilot hole drilling may be required
- This set utilizes the all new patented Safe-T-Lock hardware
- All hardware is included
All Cedar Construction
- Small, tight, knot structure: The wood will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots
- Clear appearance: The wood on Leisure Time play sets will have a smoother and more finished appearance. All wood is pre-stained
- Durability: Cedar has been tested in laboratory trials for assessing natural durability. In tests, the heartwood of this species experienced extremely low weight loss and was classified as highly decay resistant
Tools and Materials Required
- Claw Type Hammer
- 10' Tape Measure
- Framing Square or Level
- 10' Step Ladder
- Screwdriver (#2 Phillips)
- Electric or Cordless Drill
- Wrench, Sockets or Nut Drivers (9/16” & 1/2")
- Beeswax or Soap (Used to lubricate screw threads)
- Drill Bits: 1/8”, 3/16", 3/8" & 7/16" (High Speed)
The Skyfort II has one layout option
- Layout Ground Dimension: 22’7”W x 16’8”D x 12’2”T
- Safe Play Area (allows for 6’ on all sides of set): 34’7” W x 28’8”L
Assembly requires two moderately skilled people 24 - 36 hours.
Ships in 4 boxes.
Delivery MUST be made between 8 am and 5 pm
View product manual and assembly information here. (PDF)
- Deluxe cedar fort with room for multiple kids
- Unique crow’s nest look out; Measures 39” x 27”
- Lower level picnic/activity table and wood floor
- Lower deck measures 35’ x 62”
- 10' flat pack slide, easily assembled
- Unique fort in the sky design
- Zinc-coated, rust resistant hardware
- Flat step ladder for little feet
- 8 heavy-duty metal safety handles
- 2 heavy-duty belt swings with adjustable kid-friendly chains
- 4 heavy-duty commercial-grade swing hangers
- Heavy-duty swing beam plate and end support
- 360° swiveling telescope (no magnification)
- Two person glider
- Swing beam made with 4" x 6" construction
- Deluxe wood roof and separate porch roof
- Large elevated clubhouse; measures 59” x 50”
- Challenging 5' rock wall
- Sun deck measuring 31” x 26”
- Constructed of all cedar wood which is naturally decay-, rot- and insect-resistant (no chemical additives)
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained and stamped lumber for ease of assembly
- Detailed assembly manual
- Recommended for children ages 3-10 years
- 9 children, each no more than 150 lbs., can safely play on this equipment
- Maximum fall height: 90"
- A total of four (4) SuperSacks of rubber mulch are recommended for the size of this play set. Please see item numbers 47883 (Blue), 478838 (Mocha Brown), 478685 (Espresso Black), 478802 (Green) and 401471 (Cedar Red)
This item ships with Curbside Delivery only.
Delivery MUST be made between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
For additional information, please contact Leisure Time Products at 1.800.765.4138.
View SkyfortII Manual (PDF)
* Pricing valid online only, December 1 - December 6, 2015, unless otherwise noted. No rain checks. While supplies last.
Space Requirements and Assembled Dimensions:
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
5-year pro-rated warranty for all wood parts.
1-year on all other parts and components .
Wood is a natural product and therefore is prone to changes in appearance. Some slight warping, movement, seasonal checking, splitting and slight cracks are normal and are not warranty issues.
We recommend that your play set be treated with a suitable wood protectant, wood preservative, or water repellant coating at the time of installation and at least once per year thereafter.