eMedia Singing for Dummies - PC/Mac
- $ 18 64 18.64
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
eMedia Singing For Dummies offers a fun and easy way to learn to sing at your own pace. Professional voice instructor Ory Brown, M.M., guides you through over 80 step-by-step lessons with over 30 full-motion videos and animations.
The easy-to-follow lessons show you how to sing in time and in tune, use proper singing
technique, and develop and project your voice. eMedia’s Interactive Feedback technology actually listens as you sing and shows you whether you are too high, too low, or right in tune!
The over 35 songs are available as live recordings for male & female voices in both high and low ranges to better suit your voice. It’s fun to sing with a pianist accompanying you, so we’ve included professionally arranged live piano accompaniments along with MIDI versions that can be slowed down or sped up. Song looping also lets you select and repeat any particular section of music you may wish to practice at a slower speed. eMedia Singing For Dummies also includes a built-in Metronome and Recorder.
eMedia Singing For Dummies features hit songs including “Imagine,” by John Lennon; “Dancing in the Street,” made famous by Martha and the Vandellas, David Bowie and Mick Jagger, and Van Halen; and “Stop! In the Name of Love,” made famous by Diana Ross and the Supremes.
Instructor Ory Brown, M.M., has over 25 years of experience as a voice teacher at universities and private schools. She also has had a successful singing career, including appearances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, and on “The Late Show” with David Letterman.
Private lessons from an instructor of this quality would cost many times more than this interactive software. eMedia Singing For Dummies is an exceptional value that will quickly get you singing with confidence!
- Over 80 comprehensive lessons
- Over 30 videos & animations demonstrating techniques
- Interactive feedback tells you whether you are too high, too low, or right in tune!
- Over 35 songs including hits from artists such as John Lennon and Diana Ross
- Built-in metronome and recorder
- "Imagine" by John Lennon
- "Dancing in the Street" made famous by Martha and the Vandellas, David Bowie and Mick Jagger, and Van Halen!
- "La Bamba" made famous by Los Lobos
- "House of the Rising Sun" by various artists
- "Stop! In the Name of Love" made famous by Diana Ross and the Supremes
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later