Simply Right - Gentle Infant Formula, 48 oz. - 1 pk.
About this item
- Only 52 cents per ounce!
- Milk-based Infant Formula with Iron
- Easy to digest with partially broken-down whey protein
- DHA & ARA, which may support brain and eye development
- Compare to the nutrition of Enfamil GENTLEASE
- Simply Right Gentle Infant Formula provides balanced, milk-based nutrition for term infants experiencing fussiness or gas. It is designed to be easy to digest with partially broken down whey protein. It is fortified with iron and contains all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients required for baby's first year. Compare Simply Right Gentle to Enfamil Gentlease.
- For infants 0-12 months
- Milk-based infant formula with iron
- 48 oz. canister
- Easy to digest, partially broken down whey protein
- Nutritionally balanced for growth and development
- DHA and ARA which may support brain and eye development
- Compare To The Nutrition Of Enfamil Gentlease
- Clinically Proven To Support Growth And Development for your baby’s first year
- Subject to the standards of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), pursuant to the Infant Formula Act
Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Palm Olein, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Coconut Oil, Soy Oil, High Oleic (Safflower Or Sunflower) Oil
Less Than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil*, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil**, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Cupric Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, AscorbylPalmitate, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, Inositol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin (Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin K (Phytonadione).
Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.