Simmons® Echo Futon Sleeper Sofa
Finished in a multi-step, rich tobacco-colored stain with a lacquered topcoat to preserve the beauty of the wood, the Simmons® Echo sleeper sofa folds out to reveal a standard full-sized bed with a premium innerspring mattress. The Echo features a transitional, curved arm design and arms with pull-out magazine storage and a hidden flip-top remote control storage. The arms, seat and back of the sofa are constructed of solid oak for increased durability and longer mattress life. The sleeper sofa also features metal-to-metal assembly points for lasting, durable construction. An EZ-Glide mechanism provides a simple and quick way to convert the sofa into a bed.
The upholstery-grade chenille fabric is machine tufted onto the innerspring mattress, giving the futon a sofa-like appearance. The fabric is durable, breathable and easy to clean. The full-size innerspring mattress is constructed of 13-gauge springs with a 272 coil count for support and durability. The springs are supported with high density layers of natural blended batted cotton for maximum comfort. The mattress includes two coordinating 22" welted pillows. Additional futon covers are available to match your décor.
- Tobacco finish
- Solid Oak
- High-density foam and cotton layers on mattresses
- Swatches available: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joint dowelled and glued
- EZ Glide mechanism
- Solid oak frame and arm construction
- Assembly required
- Transitional design
Dimensions and Weight:
- Assembled dimensions: 38"D x 86.25"W x 40"H
- Mattress dimensions: 75"L x 54"W x 8"H
- Weight: 178 lbs.
- Pull-out magazine racks
- Flip-top remote storage
- 13-gauge innerspring mattress with a 272 coil count
- Includes two 22" welted coordinating designer fabric pillows
- Price includes delivery
- Additional items available include chair (item 956611)
Please e-mail BTFI@aol.com to request a sample swatch. Please include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection. Also include the name of our website in your request.
Deliveries are performed Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. excluding holidays. Member will receive a courtesy call from the carrier to schedule a four hour delivery window within these times. Delivery is included in the price. Signature is required.
Service does not provide:
- Inside placement
- Debris removal
- Movement of old furniture
- Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of check out.
- Member must inspect all products and cartons prior to signing delivery documentation.
- Verify that all cartons are intact and in good condition.
- In the event an item appears to be damaged, member should notify the delivery driver and a notation should be made identifying the items with damage on the delivery documentation.
- Notify Big Tree Customer Service upon completion of the above to arrange for replacement or parts delivery.
- Items damaged by the carrier will be redelivered at no additional delivery charge.
- Member returns require an attached receipt for verification upon pickup, delivery or return.
- No refunds will be issued until returned merchandise is received by Big Tree Furniture.
- For return information contact Big Tree Furniture 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST at 1-800-647-2671 or via e-mail at BTFI@aol.com.
- Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
- The estimated delivery time will be approximately three to four weeks from the time of
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt.
USA and China
USA And Imported
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information1 year all-inclusive for frame and mattress
There is no additional information available for this item.