Sierra Cedar Play Set
Original Price $849
Limited time, while supplies last.
Excellent playset with climbing, swinging, monkey bars, sun porch, covered porch and slide. This one has it all!
Play Set That Has it All
Two Person Glider
Covered Picnic Table and Benches on Lower Deck
8’ Super Safe Speedy Slide
Flat wooden steps
All lumber and hardware included
All Cedar Construction
Tools and Materials Required
The Sierra has one layout option
Assembly Requires Two Moderately Skilled People 12 – 18 Hours
Ships in 3 boxes
>Delivery MUST be made between 8 am and 5 pm
View product manual here. (PDF)
- Cedar fort with room for multiple kids.
- Monkey Bar
- Lower level picnic/activity table.
- Lower level picnic table with 2 benches
- 8’ slide
- Sand box (sand not included)
- Ship lap construction wood roof.
- Zinc-coated, rust resistant hardware
- Flat step ladder for little feet
- 1 heavy-duty belt swing
- 1 Acrobat bar
- Two person glider with multiple foot positions for growing children
- Club house deck is 4’ off the ground
- Rock wall
- Sun deck
- Bonus toy storage area under the activity table.
- Constructed of all cedar wood which is naturally decay-, rot- and insect-resistant (no chemical additives)
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained and stamped lumber for ease of assembly
- Detailed assembly manual
- Recommended for children ages 3-10 years
- This play set is designed for the use of 4 occupants who have a combined weight not exceeding 290 pounds on the elevated floor, 4 occupants who have a combined weight of 351 pounds on the swing area, for a total capacity of 8 occupants who have a combined weight of 641 pounds (this weight is not including the picnic table area)
- Maximum fall height: 90"
For more information, contact Leisure Time Products at 1.800.765.4138.
Ground Dimensions: 21'3" x 12'11" x 9'6" high
Warranty Information5 year pro-rated warranty for all wood parts. All other parts and components have a 1 year warranty.
Wood is a natural product and therefore is prone to changes in appearance. Some slight warping, movement, seasonal checking, splitting and slight cracks are normal and are not warranty issues.
We recommend that your play set be treated with a suitable wood protectant, wood preservative or water repellant coating at the time of installation and at least once per year thereafter.
There is no additional information available for this item.