Sierra 5 Person Spa
This full sized, Sierra 5 person spa is our top of the line in the Plug n Play series of LifeSmart spas designed with high end features such as stainless steel jets, waterfall feature, topside digital controls,factory installed ozone system, and LED mood lighting. All LifeSmart spas utilize an advancement in hot tub technology that combines a unique rotational molding process that not only helps retain heat inside your spa, but offers a product that is environmentally friendly. LifeSmart spas require less energy and deliver better performance due to the full foam insulation system and thick energy saving spa cover. Featuring a deep seating design and built in lounge, the Sierra is equipped with 20 hydrotherapy jets powered by a highly efficient single pump sytem. Best of all, no expensive electrical installation is required - simply plug in, fill with water, and enjoy! We've included a set of matching steps to make entry into the spa safe and easy.
- Seating for up to 5 people featuring one built in comfort lounge
- Unique corner cut design provides flexibility for spa placement in tighter spaces
- 20 hydrotherapy jets with Stainless steel facings
- Waterfall feature
- Topside cupholders
- Rotational molded seamless unibody Arctic White spa shell
- Maintenance free Mahogany exterior cabinet
- Energy efficient single 1.5hp, two speed pump
- 1kw Heater convertible to 4kw heater with 220v electrical installation
- Electrical requirements: 110v/20 dedicated circuit. Spa can be converted to 220v but requires installation by a licensed, certified electrician
- Topside controls
- LED mood bulb for added nighttime ambience
- Factory installed ozone system reduces the need for high doses of chemicals
- Combination of urethane and polystyrene foams completely fill the internal cavity, offering greater R-value for lower heating costs
- Bottom drain
- Water capacity: approx 290 gallons
- Exterior dimensions: 75"x75"x34"
- Thermal, tapered hard cover
- Proudly made in the USA
- Warranty: 5 Years Prorated Shell, 2 Years Parts, 90 Days Labor
For additional product information or questions, Call 877.214.2317 or e-mail info@firstname.lastname@example.org.
75" x 75" x 34"
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information5 years prorated on shell
2 years on parts
90 days on labor
There is no additional information available for this item.