Home Gym Equipment
Get in shape with Sam’s Club! We offer a wide selection of home gyms and workout equipment for every type of exercise. Whatever your fitness level, Sam’s Club has the fitness equipment you need at unbeatable values.
The Powerline PPR200X allows you to workout safely and effectively.
Item #: 703576
The BFMG20 Sportsman Gym is designed to help you take your home workouts to the next level.
Item #: 627880
The BFFT10 brings affordable functional training to customers of all exercise levels.
Item #: 767444
This multi-station workhorse provides strength training for up to three people simultaneously.
Item #: 703632
Create the new you with this amazing complete gym.
Item #: 703611
All the features you need for a complete toning, trimming and strength training program at home.
Item #: 703366
Strength training morphs into an entirely new dimension with the Fusion 400 Personal Trainer!
Item #: 767396
Packs a lot of power, strength and durability into the smallest footprint available.
Shown with optional aluminum pulleys.
Item #: 767557
Original Price $467
Get a total body workout from one compact machine.
Item #: 922073
Home Gym Buying Guide
- Regular exercise coupled with a healthy diet is one of the best ways to sculpt a nice figure and maintain proper health. Many people enjoy the benefit of owning home exercise equipment due to the convenience of use.
- There are a variety of home gyms and gym equipment to choose from to help you begin a regular routine. Many people are intimidated by remote gyms because of overcrowding, the equipment may be complicated, they have to leave their house, and other reasons. Home gyms offer an easy and convenient alternative to gym memberships. Of course, the equipment doesn’t use itself -- it requires commitment -- but home gyms make it so much easier to be on your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Home gyms can definitely save you money in the long run. There is only the initial cost of purchasing your gym equipment. With gym memberships, you are susceptible to increased rates, times the gym is open, availability of equipment, and so on. Not to mention travel costs to and from the gym.
- If you consider selling your home in the future and do not want to take your home gym or fitness equipment with you, they can add value to your home. Many home buyers are intrigued by home gyms for the same reasons that you’re intrigued to purchase gym equipment to begin with -- it is great for your health.
- Many people are concerned that a home gym will take up too much space in their home. Home gyms come in a variety of sizes, so it is easy to accommodate the space you have available.
- The more equipment and options available on the home gym, the better it is for your health and physical conditioning. If you go to a gymnasium, you will see machines that target different muscle groups. Home gyms do the same. To get a complete workout, search for a home gym that targets all of the major muscle groups.
- Many home gym models are large enough for multiple people to work out at the same time. A number of people choose to work with a partner in order to maintain discipline and provide conversation during and between sets.
- Think about combining different kinds of exercise equipment. Home gyms offer a variety of weight-training exercises, but package deals can offer a combination of weight-training and cardiovascular equipment. Combining both forms of exercise can enhance the health benefits and a healthy look. Many professionals suggest combining cardiovascular activity with weight training.