Sharp Aquos Wireless Built-In 3D Blu-ray Player
- List price $178.86
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- See your price in checkout
- Free shipping
About this item
The BD-HP35U 3D Blu-ray Player is perfect for enjoying Full HD 1080p Blu-ray 3D video. In addition to just playing discs, it also provides the added option of wireless entertainment streaming from sites such as Netflix, Youtube, Vudu and Pandora. Play video from Blu-ray 3D discs or standard DVDs, listen to music from CDs or MP3 files you've stored on discs or USB drives, and show off your pictures in JPEG format from a simple USB connection. You can even stream right from your network via DLNA. The BD-HP35U has all the features you've come to expect from a top-line Blu-ray player.
Free standard shipping for a limited time while supplies last.
- Full HD Blu-ray 3D Resolution: 3D is the ultimate immersive entertainment experience. The astounding effects will make you feel like you're in the movie! The Blu-ray format has full 1080p resolution capability, which is the maximum picture resolution available today. 1080p = 1,080 lines of vertical resolution, progressively scanned.
- Divx HD / JPEG / MP3 File Playback: View still and video digital images recorded in HD on a CD-RW/R, USB drive or from your network in a slideshow format. You can also play back MP3 audio files in addition to Divx HD file formats.
- HDMI Output: One cable connection carries the best possible HD audio and video content between your HDTV and the BD-HP35U player.
- High Fidelity Audio: Blu-ray technology lets you take advantage of the latest surround sound formats such as Dolby TrueHD. This means you will enjoy high quality lossless 7.1 channel digital surround that is bit-for-bit equivalent of the master recording.
- Super Picture Up-Scaling: Your standard definition DVD library can look better than ever because the BD-HP35U is backwards compatible with your DVDs. By optimizing standard DVD and streaming video playback signals to 1080p (when displaying on a 1080p capable HDTV through the HDMI connection), the BD-HP35U can deliver more DVD picture quality as each single frame is upconverted.
- AQUOS LINK™ Function: Seamless Operation among Sharp Audio/Video Products with One Remote Control – Why use two remotes when you can use one? The AQUOS LINK function allows you to control both your AQUOS LCD TV and your AQUOS Blu-ray player together. When you connect your AQUOS LCD TV to the Blu-ray player via an HDMI connection, you will have seamless interoperability between your AQUOS LCD TV and the BD-HP35U.
- BD-Live: Provides consumers access to a wide variety of real-time content such as movie scene extras, new previews, games, chat and more via a network connection. The Bonus View function provides access to picture-in-picture special features, allowing you to simultaneously watch your favorite movie scenes and added bonus features (on compatible disc).
- AQUOS Pure Mode: provides seamless optimization of Blu-ray content. When the Sharp BD-HP35U is connected to an AQUOS TV through an HDMI cable, the AQUOS TV will automatically switch to "dot by dot" mode to deliver full 1080 video content. The BD-HP35U/AQUOS TV combination provides the most optimized Blu-ray resolution and best possible picture.
- Movie Streaming Services: Using an available Internet connection, the BD-HP35U provides access to BD Live bonus content as well as Netflix, Vudu, Vudu Apps, and YouTube in addition to music streaming from Pandora.
- DLNA® Network Connection: The DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) defines a standard for moving movies, photos, music and other media from a network to a Blu-ray player. DLNA servers can store media in one location and stream the content to DLNA compliant players for playback at a remote location within your network.