Serta Presidential Suite Pillowtop Mattress - King - 2 pk.
About this item
The Hotel Presidential Suite Pillowtop is designed expressly for the hotel/motel industry and meets all required standards. This bed features Serta’s Patented Advanced Comfort Quilt® for better circulation which prevents tossing and turning. Serta’s perimeter edge increases seating support and promises years of edge durability. Working in conjunction with the foundation, this perimeter edge system helps reduce side-to-side mattress movement and minimizes the impact of the one sleeper’s movements on another.
The Hotel Presidential Suite Pillowtop also features Serta’s Fireblocker™ technology, a precise blend of natural and synthetic fibers that isolates the impact of open flame and resists its spread into mattress. It contains no harmful chemicals. Serta is the # 1 mattress brand among major hotels and motels and Serta is the reason your guests keep coming back again and again.
Bed frame not included.
- The Pillow Top is perfect for those of you who love that extra layer of softness and comfort that cradles your body when you lie down
- The perfect middle ground for those of you who enjoy some cushion to the surface, but not too much
- Features a layer of Pillo Fill which is a buoyant fiber that “breathes” like down for an incredibly comfortable sleeping surface
- Covered in designer damask that is a durable, quality fabric designed expressly for rugged commercial wear requirements
- Features Serta’s patented Advanced Comfort Quilt® for better circulation and a more restful night’s sleep
- Serta's Fireblocker™ technology is a precise blend of natural and synthetic fibers that isolates the impact of open flame and resists its spread into the mattress, contains no harmful chemicals
- Specifically engineered foams give comfort and support to the body, while insulators keep them from settling into the innerspring enhancing sleeping comfort
- Continuous Support® innerspring with Perimeter Edge provides support, comfort and stronger seating from edge to edge
- 992 - 14 3/4 gauge high-carbon continuous coils attached to an extra-strong border rod with durable steel clips, providing extra edge support and helping prevent edge breakdown
This product meets the required standards established by the American Hotel/Motel Association for measurement changes in support characteristics on the Cornell Testing Machine.
- All sizes sold in 2 pack sets only
- Each pack includes two mattresses, two boxsprings (all Kings include two mattresses and four boxsprings)
- Twin XL (extra long) and Full XL (extra long) will not fit in traditional twin or full size bedroom furniture and sheets
- Available in the 48 contiguous states only
- Bed frame not included
Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately five business days. After production, Serta ships your mattresses to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your mattresses to schedule a mutual delivery window that is convenient for you.
*Platinum Home Delivery Service:
- Delivery in 2-3 weeks to the 48 contiguous states
- Delivery service will contact Member after receipt of order to determine delivery time
- Upon arrival at Member’s home, delivery service will remove bedding from outer packaging. Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises
- Delivery team will set up bed frames and attach headboards/footboards (if no tools are required) at Member’s desired location
- Used bedding will be moved to another location within the premises or to curbside for pick-up, upon Member’s request
Additional service fees will apply to the following:
- Any exchange of products after initial purchase
- If delivery is attempted and Member is not home/no answer
- When a one-hour delivery window is requested
- More than 2 flights of stairs
- Member refuses mattress set at the door due to non-driver reasons
- Any damages to mattress set during delivery must be reported by Member within 15 days of actual date of delivery
23.5"H x 76"W x 80"L
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
1 year full warranty
10 years prorated limited