Serta Perfect Sleeper® Somersworth Luxury Euro-Pillowtop Low Profile Mattress Set - Cal King
Was $1,139, Now $1,039!
The Perfect Sleeper® Somersworth Luxury Euro-Pillow top is designed to pamper you and is the most luxurious feeling Serta mattresses available at Sam’s Club. The Somersworth features a
rich layer of Serta’s Next Generation Latex foam – a hypoallergenic, breathable and resilient foam that responds instantly to the body for superior pressure relief. It also features Serta’s exclusive Cool Balance™ Fabric Technology in the cover to help regulate a comfortable sleep surface temperature. This mattress is recommended for those who prefer the additional upholstery layer and want a very soft and “cushioning” sleep surface.
The Perfect Sleeper Somerswoth Luxury Euro-Pillowtop is the only Serta mattress sold at Sam’s Club to feature the exclusive Continuous Support® Elite Innerspring with additional coils and posturized support in the center of the mattress, where your body needs it most. It also features Serta’s exclusive Advanced Comfort Quilt® to help reduce tossing and turning and Foam Encasement for enhanced edge support and an extended sleep surface.
This Perfect Sleeper mattress was designed with input from the National Sleep Foundation, an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to improving public health and safety by achieving understanding of sleep and sleep disorders, and by supporting sleep-related education, research, and advocacy. Serta and the NSF have joined forces to help consumers get the most benefit from their Perfect Sleeper purchases by developing an exclusive educational booklet that comes with every purchase of this Perfect Sleeper mattress. Additionally, every Serta purchase made at Sam’s Club is backed by Sam’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can rest assured in your purchase.
Is a Box Spring included:
- Yes, box spring is included - 2 piece low profile box spring set Color and pattern of boxspring fabric may vary
One or Two-Sided Mattress:
- One sided - No Flip Design. Today’s mattresses are specifically designed to be single sidedso they do not ever have to be flipped. Turning the mattress over is not required, but you canstill rotate it.
Is a bed frame included:
- No. Bed frames are sold separately.
- Luxury Euro-Pillowtop Surface Comfort
- Cool Balance™ Fabric Technology
- Advanced Comfort Quilt®
- Convoluted Foam
- Comfort Foams and Fibers
- Next Generation Latex Foam
Quilt Layers Breakdown:
- Advanced Comfort Quilt -- Patented, Serta® Exclusive Quilt layer cushions the body andrelieves pressure points to reduce tossing and turning. The convoluted foam layer is built inwith peaks facing up, so you can feel it. It is quilted to fiber and the tick.
- Additional Layer of Soft Foam in the Quilt
Upholstery Layers Breakdown:
- Next Generation Latex Foam
- Multiple Layers of High IFD Foam
- Regular Serta® Comfort Foam
- Convoluted Foam
- Perfect Sleeper® Continuous Support Elite Innerspring System - features additional coilsfor posturized support in the center of the innerspring – where the body needs it most. Rows ofcontinuous coil run head to toe, providing support along the entire length of the body. Thisdesign works to maintain proper spinal alignment throughout the night and reduce motiontransfer from one sleep partner to another.
- 14.75 Gauge Wire
- Cal King Coil Count - 986
- Total Edge® Foam Encasement and Border Rod
Dimensions and Weight:
- 72" W x 83.5" L
- Mattress height: 15.5"
- Boxspring height: 5.75"
- Mattress Weight: 85 lbs
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Fireblocker - Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (openflame) standards
Sizes available for this model:
- Queen Mattress, Queen Set, Queen Low Profile Foundation Set, Queen Split FoundationSet
- King Mattress, King Set, King Low Profile Foundation Set
- California King Mattress, California King Set, California King Low Profile Foundation Set
Recently purchased a Serta Mattress from Sam's Club? Click Here to track your order.
*Platinum White Glove Home Delivery Service:
- Estimated Delivery is 10-12 business days to standard delivery zones, remote delivery zonesmay take longer
- Delivery is not available to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. After production, your order is sent to your local carrier, whowill contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery.
- Upon arrival at Member’s home, delivery service will remove bedding from outer packaging.PLEASE INSPECT BED COMPLETELY FOR DAMAGES BEFORE BED IS SET UP. Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises.
- Delivery team will set up bed frames and attachheadboards/footboards (if no tools are required) at Member’s desired location.
- Used bedding will be moved to another location within the premises or to curbside for pick-up, upon Member’s request.
Additional service fees will apply to the following:
- Any exchange of products after initial purchase.
- If delivery is attempted and Member is not home/no answer.
- More than 2 flights of stairs.
- Member refuses mattress set at the door due to non-driver reasons.
- Any damages to mattress or matress set during delivery must be reported by Member within 15 days of actual date of delivery.
- Please provide a valid daytime phone number at time of checkout
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information10 Year Limited
There is no additional information available for this item.