Serta Perfect Sleeper® Knollcrest Plush Super Pillowtop Mattress Set - Queen
About this item
Was $748, Now $648!
The Perfect Sleeper® Knollcrest Plush Super Pillowtop is one of the softer and more luxurious feeling Serta mattresses at Sam's Club. The Knollcrest model features a rich layer of Serta's Next Generation Latex foam - a hypoallergenic, breathable and resilient foam that responds instantly to the body for superior pressure relief. It also features Serta's exclusive Cool Balance" Fabric Technology in the cover to help maintain a comfortable sleep surface temperature throughout the night. This mattress is recommended for those who prefer the additional upholstery layer and a luxuriously soft feel.
The Knollcrest Plush Super Pillowtop mattress features Serta's exclusive Advanced Comfort Quilt® to help reduce tossing and turning and the Continuous Support® Innerspring for proper spinal support throughout the night. This mattress also features Foam Encasement for enhanced edge support and an extended sleep surface.
This Perfect Sleeper mattress was designed with input from the National Sleep Foundation, an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to improving public health and safety by achieving understanding of sleep and sleep disorders, and by supporting sleep-related education, research, and advocacy. Serta and the NSF have joined forces to help consumers get the most benefit from their Perfect Sleeper purchases by developing an exclusive educational booklet that comes with every purchase of this Perfect Sleeper mattress. Additionally, every Serta purchase made at Sam's Club is backed by Sam's Satisfaction Guarantee so you can rest assured in your purchase.
Is a Box Spring included?
- Yes, boxspring is included. Color and pattern of boxspring fabric may vary
One or Two-Sided Mattress:
- One sided - No Flip Design. Today's mattresses are specifically designed to be single sided so they do not ever have to be flipped. Turning the mattress over is not required, but you can still rotate it
Is a bed frame included?
- No. Bed frames are sold separately
- Plush Super Pillowtop Surface Comfort
- Cool Balance Fabric Technology
- Advanced Comfort Quilt®
- Convoluted Foam
- Comfort Foams and Fibers
- Next Generation Latex Foam
Quilt Layers Breakdown:
- Advanced Comfort Quilt - Patented, Serta® Exclusive Quilt layer cushions the body and relieves pressure points to reduce tossing and turning. The convoluted foam layer is built in with peaks facing up, so you can feel it. It is quilted to fiber and the tick
- Additional Layer of Soft Foam in the Quilt
Upholstery Layers Breakdown:
- Next Generation Latex Foam
- Layer of High IFD Foam
- Regular Serta® Comfort Foam
- Convoluted Foam
- Perfect Sleeper® Support System - most supportive premium innerspring in the industry. Rows of continuous coil run head to toe, providing support along the entire length of the body. This design works to maintain proper spinal alignment throughout the night and reduce motion transfer from one sleep partner to another
- 13.25 Gauge Wire
- Queen Coil Count - 532
- Total Edge® Foam Encasement and Border Rod
- Fireblocker - Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
Sizes available for this model:
- Full Mattress, Full Set, Full Low Profile Foundation Set
- Queen Mattress, Queen Set, Queen Low Profile Foundation Set, Queen Split Foundation Set
- King Mattress, King Set, King Low Profile Foundation Set
- California King Mattress, California King Set, California King Low Profile Foundation Set
Recently purchased a Serta Mattress from Sam's Club? Click Here to track your order.
Platinum White Glove Home Delivery Service:
- Estimated Delivery is 10-12 business days to standard delivery zones, remote delivery zones may take longer
- Delivery is not available to Alaska or Hawaii
- Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. After production, your order is sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery
- Upon arrival at Member's home, delivery service will remove bedding from outer packaging. Please inspect bed completely for damages before bed is set up. Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises
- Delivery team will set up bed frames and attach headboards/footboards (if no tools are required) at Member's desired location
- Used bedding will be moved to another location within the premises or to curbside for pick-up, upon Member's request
Additional service fees will apply to the following:
- Any exchange of products after initial purchase
- If delivery is attempted and Member is not home/no answer
- More than 2 flights of stairs
- Member refuses mattress set at the door due to non-driver reasons
- Any damages to mattress or matress set during delivery must be reported by Member within 15 days of actual date of delivery
- Please provide a valid daytime phone number at time of checkout
USA And Imported