Serta Kendell Mattress & Boxspring Set - Twin XL
About this item
The Serta® Kendell Firm Supreme mattress offers the feel and tailoring of a traditional firm model plus the benefits of pressure-relieving foam. A slim layer of convoluted foam helps to distribute weight evenly at the sleep surface and relieve pressure points without altering the firm feel of the mattress. This mattress is best for those who are used to, and prefer a harder sleeping surface. The Kendell Firm is just slightly softer than our Senna Firm mattress.
The Kendell Firm features Serta’s exclusive Verticoil Premier® innerspring, a patent pending coil design that provides 35% increased surface coverage when compared to other value-priced innerspring systems. More surface coverage results in an increased ability to react and conform to the individual contours of the body for proper support throughout the night. Plus, a slim layer of 5-Zoned Convoluted Foam works to distribute weight evenly and gently reduce pressure.
Serta® has been a leader in product quality and innovation for more than 75 years. Thanks to Sam’s Club Everyday Savings, Serta is able to offer you amazing values on our premium mattresses. Plus, every Serta purchase made at Sam’s club is backed by the Sam’s Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee so you can rest assured in your purchase.
Is a boxspring included?
Yes, boxspring is included.
One or Two-Sided Mattress:
One sided - No Flip Design. Today’s mattresses are specifically designed to be single sided so they do not ever have to be flipped. Turning the mattress over is not required, but you can still rotate it.
Is a bed frame included?
No. Bed frames are sold separately.
- Firm Surface Comfort
- Firm layer of foam upholstery
- Serta® Zoned Convoluted Foam
- Layer of firm foam
- Serta® Zoned Convoluted Foam – designed to provide additional pressure relief where your body needs it the most – at the shoulders, arms and hips. This advanced convoluted, or “egg crate”, foam works to distribute weight evenly and help alleviate pressure points that can cause discomfort
- VertiCoil Premier® Innerspring - provides 35% increased surface coverage than traditional, value-priced innersprings. This results in an increased ability to react and conform to the individual contours of the body
- 13.75" Gauge Wire
- Twin XL Coil Density - 312
- Fireblocker - Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Twin Mattress, Twin Set
- Twin XL Mattress, Twin XL Set
- Full Mattress, Full Set, Full Low Profile Foundation Set
- Queen Mattress, Queen Set, Queen Low Profile Foundation Set, Queen Split Foundation Set
- King Mattress, King Set, King Low Profile Foundation Set
- California King Mattress, California King Set, California King Low Profile Foundation Set
Platinum White Glove Home Delivery Service:
- Estimated delivery time is 10-12 days to standard delivery zones, remote delivery zones may take longer
- Delivery is not available to Alaska or Hawaii
- Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days
- After production, your order is sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery
- Upon arrival at Member's home, delivery service will remove bedding from outer packaging
- Please inspect bed completely for damages before it is set up
- Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises
- Delivery team will set up bed frames and attach headboards/footboards (if no tools are required) at Member's desired location
- Used bedding will be moved to another location within the premises or to curbside for pick-up, upon Member's request
- Any damages to mattress or mattress set during delivery must be reported by Member within 15 days of actual date of delivery
- Please provide a valid daytime phone number at time of checkout
- Any exchange of products after initial purchase
- If delivery is attempted and Member is not home/no answer
- When a one-hour delivery window is requested
- More than 2 flights of stairs
- Member refuses mattress set at the door due to non-driver reasons