Serta® Kendell Low Profile Firm Mattress Set - Queen
The Serta® Kendell Firm Supreme mattress offers the feel and tailoring of a traditional firm model plus the benefits of pressure-relieving foam. A slim layer of convoluted foam helps to distribute weight evenly at the sleep surface and relieve pressure points without altering the firm feel of the mattress. This mattress is best for those who are used to, and prefer a harder sleeping surface. The Kendell Firm is just slightly softer than our Senna Firm mattress.
The Kendell Firm features Serta’s exclusive Verticoil Premier® innerspring, a patent pending coil design that provides 35% increased surface coverage when compared to other value-priced innerspring systems. More surface coverage results in an increased ability to react and conform to the individual contours of the body for proper support throughout the night. Plus, a slim layer of 5-Zoned Convoluted Foam works to distribute weight evenly and gently reduce pressure.
Serta® has been a leader in product quality and innovation for more than 75 years. Thanks to Sam’s Club Everyday Savings, Serta is able to offer you amazing values on our premium mattresses. Plus, every Serta purchase made at Sam’s club is backed by Sam’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can rest assured in your purchase.
Is a Box Spring included:
One or Two-Sided Mattress:
Is a bed frame included:
Upholstery Layers Breakdown:
Dimensions and Weight:
Sizes available for this model:
Recently purchased a Serta Mattress from Sam's Club?
Platinum White Glove Home Delivery Service:
- Estimated delivery time is 10-12 days to standard delivery zones, remote delivery zones maytake longer
- Delivery is not available to Alaska or Hawaii
- Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takesapproximately 3 business days
- After production, your order is sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery
- Upon arrival at Member's home, delivery service will remove bedding from outerpackaging
- Please inspect bed completely for damages before it is set up
- Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises
- Delivery team will set up bed frames and attach headboards/footboards (if no tools arerequired) at Member's desired location
- Used bedding will be moved to another location within the premises or to curbside forpick-up, upon Member's request
- Any damages to mattress or mattress set during delivery must be reported by Member within15 days of actual date of delivery
- Please provide a valid daytime phone number at time of checkout
Additional service fees will apply to the following:
- Any exchange of products after initial purchase
- If delivery is attempted and Member is not home/no answer
- When a one-hour delivery window is requested
- More than 2 flights of stairs
- Member refuses mattress set at the door due to non-driver reasons
USA And Imported
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information5 year non-prorated limited warranty covers manufacturer defects
There is no additional information available for this item.